+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

  1. #1
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,304

    Gretchen Jones - Season 8


    Gretchen Jones

    Age:
    28

    Hometown:
    Portland, OR

    Profession:
    Designer/director of MothLove

    Favorite Designers:
    Vena Cava, Halston, Rachel Comey, Chloe, Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno

    Introductory Home Visit Video

    Official page | myLifetime.com

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    I love Gretchen Jones. If Andy South doesn't win, I think she will. I love her taste.

  3. #3
    There are Cameras? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,253

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    Wait...haven't we seen another Portland, OR girl with the same hairstyle before?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4006267;
    Wait...haven't we seen another Portland, OR girl with the same hairstyle before?
    I was thinking the same thing. That's why I changed my mind. I think Gretchen will win this season, and Andy South will be in the final 3 with her (with, maybe, Jason Troisi).

  5. #5
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    I like her portfolio, nothing really wowed me but it's very "nice" and didn't make me cringe like Sarah's did. I think she may have trouble in the challenges though because she seems very one-dimensional (unless her past work was part of a particular line and then that makes sense...sort of).
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  6. #6
    It's EDGY! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,819

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by watts;4007026;
    I was thinking the same thing. That's why I changed my mind. I think Gretchen will win this season, and Andy South will be in the final 3 with her (with, maybe, Jason Troisi).
    I hope that she won't. So far her winning designs have not impressed me over the others. Not saying that she's not a good designer. She just doesn't impress me enough for her to win anything.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

  7. #7
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    She's even more full of herself than either Santino or Christian were. No way did she deserve to be in the top three. What a tacky skirt and her advise is useless. I really want her to be gone, I'm not interested in the Gretchen Show.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  8. #8
    Who is John Galt?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    983

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    She is a wonderful designer, although her personality needs work. I think she will be in the top three for sure, unless she really blows it on one challenge.

  9. #9
    It's EDGY! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,819

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by gracie;4039559;
    She's even more full of herself than either Santino or Christian were. No way did she deserve to be in the top three. What a tacky skirt and her advise is useless. I really want her to be gone, I'm not interested in the Gretchen Show.
    I'm sorry, but her efforts so far has been far from less than impressive to me. I don't understand why she's had two wins. Can someone please explain this to me?????
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

  10. #10
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4040018;
    I'm sorry, but her efforts so far has been far from less than impressive to me. I don't understand why she's had two wins. Can someone please explain this to me?????
    Even Tim doesn't get the judging sometime. She's solid, but I didn't agree on her last win.

    Off-topic: Love your Doctor Who quotes. Tom Baker was my fav.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.