+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

Re: Gretchen Jones - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;4058460;
    Don't remember the pea puree.
    I think it was a Top CHef episode (or something like that). Someone was accused of taking (and not making his own) pea puree.

All I see is Jim Carrey when I look at her...
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fogey

It's one thing to have and espouse an opinion. It's another to have and espouse a thought as if it is the word of God.

Gretchen doesn't get the difference. She's equal opportunity though, and is pretty direct about her own work - good and bad.

She's kind of endearing in her cluelessness.

Gretchen is one of my more favorite designers from all the seasons. I think she's got a unique style that we've never seen on this show, and I'm glad she's around.

Hmmm. Blogging Project Runway had a transcript of an interview with Michael C. He said one thing they did not show was a fake make-out seen with him and Gretchen. He also ended the interview with the comment: "I love the show, and I’d like everyone to know that Gretchen is not a b$%^h."

FORT Fogey

I'm missing PR because of the ongoing NYFW fall 2011 presentations and runway shows. Had that plan of 2 shows a year worked out, we would have seen the collections last week and would have been discussing it right now. Anyway, I would just like to say that Michael Kors really digged the granny panty look that Gretchen showed (as seen on Arizona Muse in the Feb Vogue ish). Very soignee! Well done, Gretchen! In other news, Mondo does well as a T-shirt designer (dubiously copied from McQueen's skull shirts).
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234