FORT Newbie

Re: 4/22 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

YAYAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY\

Oh poor arrogant Emilio

Whoopee!!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3883815;
    Mila's out.

So far, good decisions are being made. She didn't even belong there, Jay did.
    Too bad. I guess I am one of the few that understood why Mila proceeded and Jay didn't.

Honestly, don't think Jay is ready --- however, will be once he recognizes where he went amiss.

Pop the champagne Allie! Is there enough for all of us?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Newbie

I hope it doesn't take Lifetime long to post the video. Sometimes it would take almost a week for them to update.

Good news..now it's off to bed

Thank you everyone for posting the results, made my evening.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3883827;
    Pop the champagne Allie! Is there enough for all of us?
    I'll get extra! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY. Hmmm .. I live in Vancouver, too. If he needs someone to take that gorgeous long coat of his off his hands ...

I will SO be watching every minute of this show in two hours.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for keeping me out of my misery.

WOOT

FORT Fogey

I would have picked Emilio. I liked his sense of color and wearable, flattering designs. Seth is too fantasy. But that's a matter of taste, and I admit that Seth put on the best show. I think Michael hit in on the head when he said that Emilio presented a clothing line, while Seth did a collection.

Bouncing off the walls like Seth Aaron was when he won.

Seriously, Emilio is a pompous jackass who can't even accept the reasoning why he won. He wasn't really sincere in accepting Nina's reasoning - which was a totally logical one. I do NOT see him going far with an attitude continuing like this - people forget that you are being watched by potential designers.

Mila was gracious in losing - she might have bored me a bit in her designs, but her attitude really said a lot to me. If she can finesse her look and expand it more, she actually could do well.

Guys, was there a reunion on last season's Models show? I usually don't watch that and last season I thought there was no reunion. Did I just miss it because it was on the Models show or was there none at all last season? Anyone remember?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3883831;
    I would have picked Emilio. I liked his sense of color and wearable, flattering designs. Seth is too fantasy. But that's a matter of taste, and I admit that Seth put on the best show. I think Michael hit in on the head when he said that Emilio presented a clothing line, while Seth did a collection.
    There's something else I noticed with the two collections - Seth Aaron's you could adapt into a look that anyone could wear in some cases but Emilio's didn't have many you could do into that high fashion that SA did.

It is as one said a show, and that's what they're judging on. I do think Emilio saying he had a "brand" with his name (which BTW invokes he has copyright, which he didn't mention - you have to file that), really didn't bode well I think for him.

eww what a nasty Jay during the reunion, he was very defensive and that personal attack on Carrie was just unnecessary and mean. i flag anthony as well for the petty 50 yr old woman remark as well...but least he voluntarily apologize for it...

+ Reply to Thread