+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/22 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/22 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Emilio used a lot of color and also designed separates -- We have to keep in mind that Michael Kors is always looking for sportswear and Emilio did some of that. His is the most disjointed, imo, though. He also departed from what he did on the show and I think they are looking to be somewhat surprised by collections - like Tim says - but not for designers to completely depart from what they've done. Mychael Knight departed too much and so did Santino and I think they both would have won their seasons if they hadn't. I think Emilio fell into the same trap and that's why this one will go to Seth Aaron.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Seth Aaron - fun, good point of view, maybe a little derivative here and there, but definitely something to be proud of.

Mila - Old person's idea of a modern version of 60's pop fashion, which means 60's pop fashion with ratted hair. Feh.

Emilio - Cold, humorless socialite wear. He will PT Barnum the judges into believing it's better than it actually is. But I say ick.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

My TV isn't working on this most important night. Can anyone tell give me a web address where I can see the collections?

Nina thinks Seth A's is editorial. Good sign.

Emilio says he was looking to do sportswear.

Faith Hill loved Emilio's but I don't think she has any fashion sense, just a stylist.

Michael Kors didn't love the sportswear as much as Emilio's one gown!!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Newbie

I'm going through a three pound box of Cheez-it's hoping Seth A. wins

Here we go with Heidi wanting to wear some of Mila's pieces. Bad Heidi! Bad!! They love Mila's leggings. I could design leggings!!!

Pleasantly surprised by Seth Aaron. He put on a show. This is key.

Not pleasantly surprised by Emilio even though they liked it, it was toned down -- He was more wow during the season. Very key.
    Last edited by chrisg; 04-22-2010 at 10:51 PM.

FORT Newbie

Heidi shouldn't be a judge. I hate it when she says she'd love to wear this or that. She has a perfect figure, she's not normal and it seems she judges by what she can wear.

But then I'd be a worse judge, all of my clothes are at least twenty years old.

FORT Fan

Oh please. Mila's outfits this season have been my least favorite of any of the designers. I will be so disappointed if she wins.

FORT Newbie

Leggings, those are new? I've never worn those things, I'm 5' 11" and they wouldn't go all the way up. Choose Seth, Choose Seth!!

FORT Fan

Seth Aaron for the win!!!! Go Seth!!!

+ Reply to Thread