+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 4/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I was so happy when Anthony walked through that door. His dress was totally hot in my book. One thing I can say about Anthony is that he is a true dress designers. I can see him opening up a dress bontique. I also think that SethAaron is true pants and jacket designers. The black dress he design was cute. Now Emilio's design was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. That dress was to dye for and the model totally rocked it. I can see why he was one of the winners. Mila's dress was a mess. I don't think I would want those color strips going down my butt. The colors were nice but the design was yuck! It's time for her to go. Now I've seen Jay's design before at a club in Vegas that I attended or something similiar to it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It has been my experience that guys LIKE/LOVE butts on women. It's usually the women that have issues with butt sizes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I watched the episode again to see if I missed something about Anthony's look. No, I still don't get why Jessica Alba and the judges loved it. It looked like two sheets, as in what I've seen worn to a toga party, with a sash.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3871083;
    I watched the episode again to see if I missed something about Anthony's look. No, I still don't get why Jessica Alba and the judges loved it. It looked like two sheets, as in what I've seen worn to a toga party, with a sash.
    It was a nice dress. Not as good as Emilio's IMO but still nice. Honestly I think he was given this win simply to appeal to the audience. They must have known by this point that he would be a fan fav. and since i dont really think he's going to FW this would be one last hooray before he heads out.

Honestly its a nice gesture. There is no more immunity, Emilio got first choice of model so i guess he was considered the first winner, and its really no harm done. Just fun.

I loved Anthony's dress and the way it flowed. I can see why Jessica liked it and think it would look great on her. It's very simplicity ws beautiful, but the way it moved was so graceful. I also liked Emilio's dress except for that thing on the shoulder. That meant I liked Anthony's better than Emilio's.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe you had to be there, in person, to fully appreciate Anthony's dress? It didn't move me, either. I do love me some Anthony, though!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3871099;
    It was a nice dress. Not as good as Emilio's IMO but still nice. Honestly I think he was given this win simply to appeal to the audience. They must have known by this point that he would be a fan fav. and since i dont really think he's going to FW this would be one last hooray before he heads out.

Honestly its a nice gesture. There is no more immunity, Emilio got first choice of model so i guess he was considered the first winner, and its really no harm done. Just fun.
    I think one reason Anthony's won was that it did exactly what red carpet should do - be interesting all angles, and be flowy.

And - if I were the one wearing a dress - especially for as long as these are usually worn in one night, I'd want it to be comfortable, and his really was IMHO compared to most of the other ones.

Anthony making it to the final three or not I think may depend a lot on what he tries in the final challenge. There are only two I would be surprised if they were auf'd (Seth Aaron and sadly Emilio - who I feel is a golden child here), so the third is a toss up.

I'm just hoping it's not Mila - who really hasn't brought new ideas to her designs. Even if they have failed somewhat, all the others at least have tried different ideas and tactics in their outfits.

FORT Newbie

I was really glad to see Anthony back. He's entertaining. I wasn't all that crazy about his dress this episode, but I didn't like any of them very much. Apparently I don't know much about fashion.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3872149;
    I think one reason Anthony's won was that it did exactly what red carpet should do - be interesting all angles, and be flowy.

And - if I were the one wearing a dress - especially for as long as these are usually worn in one night, I'd want it to be comfortable, and his really was IMHO compared to most of the other ones.

Anthony making it to the final three or not I think may depend a lot on what he tries in the final challenge. There are only two I would be surprised if they were auf'd (Seth Aaron and sadly Emilio - who I feel is a golden child here), so the third is a toss up.

I'm just hoping it's not Mila - who really hasn't brought new ideas to her designs. Even if they have failed somewhat, all the others at least have tried different ideas and tactics in their outfits.
    Yeah I understand what your saying about wanting to be comfortable too but i would want to be sexy and show off my curves so i would choose Emilio's dress hands down. But thats just a matter of opinion.

My gut aka Viscera is telling me ANthony wont make it to the final 3 but i would be so happy if he did. Neither will Mila so i see Jay in there with S.A. ad Emilio. Plus i think Michael Kors is talking to Jay when said that "this is the best garmet he's seen all season"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567