+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3868990;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They adore both based on how close Mila's been to being eliminated and Emilio SHOULD'VE been eliminated with the washer bikini.

All I know is that I'd love to see it be Seth Aaron and Anthony in the final three and the third at toss up.
    I think that would be fun to see two such different designers for the final spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3868984;
    Or to Kim Kardashian's house!

I can't believe my DVR failed to record PR again! If it wasn't for this board, I would not know there had been an episode.

FORT Fogey

I don't like Emilio. The only reason he has been winning is that he's been referencing other designers (like his washer bikini idea was copied from Paco Rabanne, the jacket from the fabric design challenge was Balenciaga-like, and the gown from this challenge looked like a Calvin Klein clone). His silhouette and taste is very simple. And how come Maya comes with a dress that looks vaguely similar to a Olivier Theyskens (or Peter Copping)-designed Nina Ricci and Nina Garcia is ready to criticize, yet these copies that Emilio does remain unnoticed?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3869109;
    I can't believe my DVR failed to record PR again! If it wasn't for this board, I would not know there had been an episode.
    Lifetime repeats it a lot... I bet you could still catch it. I think they repeat the previous week's episode right before the new one each week. My DVR listed this week's episode as 3/25/10 and not 4/1/10 (so it looked like a repeat) and if I hadn't caught it, mine wouldn't have taped it either.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3869149;
    Lifetime repeats it a lot... I bet you could still catch it. I think they repeat the previous week's episode right before the new one each week. My DVR listed this week's episode as 3/25/10 and not 4/1/10 (so it looked like a repeat) and if I hadn't caught it, mine wouldn't have taped it either.
    Also you can watch it on the Lifetime website. I just watched the first episode of this season; its fun seeing some of the old designers who were auf'ed early proclaiming their geniusness *cough, Jesus, cough*

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3869156;
    Also you can watch it on the Lifetime website. I just watched the first episode of this season; its fun seeing some of the old designers who were auf'ed early proclaiming their geniusness *cough, Jesus, cough*
    He's a good technician but not as a designer. He needs to work in an atelier or mentor for a designer or simply immerse himself in magazines (i.e. WWD, V, W, even Teen Vogue) to better his taste.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess I am the cheese that stands alone, because I like Emilio's work.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

At this point the only one I don't want to see in the finale is Jay. His work is so up and down. I can just see all these outfits on the runway that make big butts and huge thighs. He has been told several times about that issue and he just does not seem to get it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Jay likes that, though. He's defended his 'big butt' aesthetic to the judges.

I used to think the same about Jennifer Lopez, back when she was dancing on In Living Color - "no one likes big butts, she'll never make it."

Whatever happened to her anyway?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast