+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

How did Mila not get voted off? And I am still stunned they auf'ed Anthony. His dress was cute. It's getting down to the wire now, I think I am liking Maya and Seth Aaron the best.

I find that I am disagreeing with the judges a lot this season.

While I can see the argument for Anthony, I wish Mila had gone home. Her dress was ugly and I thought it was ridiculous that she made a dress that looked like a huge tent and her model still couldn't walk in it!! I don't see how she couldn't have been aware of this problem - she couldn't have just thrown a slit in it somewhere?

I am apparently in the minority about Johnathon. I thought his fabric was the most interesting of all the designers. While I wasn't wild about the hem on his skirt, I thought his outfit was cute!

Seth Aaron was robbed!! I think they just don't like to let a single designer win too many times in a row. His outfit was structured, his fabric was cool, and his whole outfit was unique, interesting, and had personality!! He may do a lot of pants and jackets, but it never comes off to me as "one note" because he always comes at it with a fresh perspective. I think he has an endless supply of ideas knocking around in his head!!

Emilio, on the other hand, WTH!?!? His fabric was meh and his design was ridiculous. The black triangular pieces screamed "Star Trek" to me. Whatevs, judges, what-evs...

old cow

Yeah Mila's dress was really, really bad. Its a shame because i thought her fabric print was kinda nice. There was so much more she could have done with it. The way it was combined into the dress was just wrong. Poor Brandise couldn't even walk with that heavy looking thing.

Oh and i wanted to say i really liked Jay's design as well. Im not surprise he was in the middle (because of the edit) but wow, it was really nice!

FORT Fogey

At least it showed that Mila was trying to do something different (it wasn't that bad except it did look like a tepee with the strings and the cone shape). But Anthony, they pointed out, was basically doing the same dress but just changing the embellishments. He was basically doing regular shapes, no vision. And Maya should have won. Emilio's was a copied Cristobel Balenciaga coat over an over-rated dress (seen tons of designers do that before). And it's so funny how TG was busting his b@lls by saying his print looked like Seth Aaron-Emilio Sosa (as if he was insinuating something) or Emilio Sosa heart Seth Aaron. Harharhar!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3863593;
    Seth Aaron was robbed!! I think they just don't like to let a single designer win too many times in a row.
    Then why did Emilio win? He was co-winners with SA in last challenge.

I am apparently in the minority about Johnathon. I thought his fabric was the most interesting of all the designers. While I wasn't wild about the hem on his skirt, I thought his outfit was cute!
    I agree with Nina that the dress looked "poor". But MK's insults were uncalled for like "the husband helping the wife dress up". Jonathan was clearly fuming.

I find that I am disagreeing with the judges a lot this season.

While I can see the argument for Anthony, I wish Mila had gone home. Her dress was ugly and I thought it was ridiculous that she made a dress that looked like a huge tent and her model still couldn't walk in it!! I don't see how she couldn't have been aware of this problem - she couldn't have just thrown a slit in it somewhere?

Seth Aaron was robbed!! I think they just don't like to let a single designer win too many times in a row. His outfit was structured, his fabric was cool, and his whole outfit was unique, interesting, and had personality!! He may do a lot of pants and jackets, but it never comes off to me as "one note" because he always comes at it with a fresh perspective. I think he has an endless supply of ideas knocking around in his head!!

Emilio, on the other hand, WTH!?!? His fabric was meh and his design was ridiculous. The black triangular pieces screamed "Star Trek" to me. Whatevs, judges, what-evs...
    Yeah, I think Emilio won because Heidi said she wanted to wear the dress. The visiting judge said that it was marketable. But so was SethAaron's outfit.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If Emilio was famous . . . really famous . . . I might like a purse made from that fabric, but I would never WEAR it as any article of clothing.

Agree with everyone who thought Mila should have gone home. Maybe Anthony's dress did resemble dresses he made before, but at least it was well-made and his model didn't need to walk like she was trying to hide contraband from the prison guards.

Seth Aaron - another jacket? Really! Yes, you make them very well, but let's see what else you can do.

Wish more time would have been given to Jay's outfit. He made a jacket too!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I wish Maya had won the challenge. Emilio's attitude is really annoying. I personally did not like his fabric. In fact I thought either Jay or Maya should have won. This is the first thing I have seen of Jay's that looked decent.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

what's the big shocker for next week?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3863551;
    How did Mila not get voted off? And I am still stunned they auf'ed Anthony. His dress was cute. It's getting down to the wire now, I think I am liking Maya and Seth Aaron the best.
    You're right! That dress was HORRIBLE! I also think that Seth Aaron should have won! Emilio's fabric looked just like Gwen Stefani's "Love, Music, Angel, whatever" fabric. It really wasn't very original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast