+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

old cow

Re: 3/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3860002;
    I was disappointed that Amy left and Jessie stayed. His tank top was horendous. The pants could have been avant garde but they were so poorly made and poorly fitted that it was hard to watch them. Jessie's model looked wrecked from head to foot, while Amy's model was only a wreck about the neck and shoulders. Mila didn't even have to throw Jessie under the bus, it was painful to see her outfit next to his. In addition to impecable tailoring Mila knows how to style her outfits.

Oh, can anyone drop something on Emilio's head and knock out some of his arrogance and ego?
    You mean Jay right? Yea as much as Jay totally blew this one i think the judges might have felt he at least tried something to fit into his catagory where it looked like Amy's design didn't even fit into any neighborhood. And she had been in the bottom before......

Anvil dropping on Emilio's head...check.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

SPOILER - for the upcoming episode.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this tidbit of info, but I decided to stick it here as this was the most recent spoiler thread.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The never-before-on-Project-Runway secret was spilled on Facebook today (and probably elsewhere) that the next challenge will find the designers designing . . . . . their own fabric. Of course, making the actual clothing is still a part of it as well.

Should be interesting.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-23-2010 at 12:57 AM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Little Sew & Sew - I thought so! (Preview clips are getting so they don't even try to hide what's up.) That should be really interesting.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

That "spoiler" was in clear view if you're a fan of PR on Facebook. And it was posted well in advance too!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234