+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Spoiler for the next challenge!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The next challenge will be designing a look for Hedi Klum on the cover of Marie Claire. That would be a big deal - THE FR****N' COVER... WORN BY FR****N' HEIDI KLUM!!! And what else, you survive this elimination and you get to show at NYFW this Friday!
    Last edited by watts; 02-09-2010 at 02:51 PM.

  2. #32
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by watts;3822775;
    Spoiler for the next challenge!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The next challenge will be designing a look for Hedi Klum on the cover of Marie Claire. That would be a big deal - THE FR****N' COVER... WORN BY FR****N' HEIDI KLUM!!! And what else, you survive this elimination and you get to show at NYFW this Friday!
    That is awsome!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder what month the Marie Claire magazine will have her with the designer's dress? From the previews Ive seen i only see Emilio and Ben standing on the runway so heres to Ben winning this challenge and getting his moment in the sun

  3. #33
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,645

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Apparently Jennifer Garner and Jessica Beil are on this month's cover, which hit newsstands today. So maybe it will be next month's issue?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3823195;
    That is awsome!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder what month the Marie Claire magazine will have her with the designer's dress? From the previews Ive seen i only see Emilio and Ben standing on the runway so heres to Ben winning this challenge and getting his moment in the sun
    I don't trust the previews anymore. Remember for the last show, they had Seth Aaron as one of the six standing on the runway (he was safe so he wasn't even one of the 6) and even seemingly nodding to Michael Kors' criticism. And I remember that he wasn't wearing a bowtie in the preview clip.
    Last edited by watts; 02-10-2010 at 02:27 AM.

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3823597;
    Apparently Jennifer Garner and Jessica Beil are on this month's cover, which hit newsstands today. So maybe it will be next month's issue?
    For sure not this month; otherwise, it's a giveaway who wins the challenge since Heidi will be wearing the look. Prolly, next month.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    I have a feeling Anthony is going next. Just a hunch. And Brittany for the models.

  7. #37
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by watts;3823679;
    I have a feeling Anthony is going next. Just a hunch. And Brittany for the models.
    Yeah your right those previews are edited together to make people look like they're on the runway being judged when they arent. Still i can hope Ben finally gets his day in the sun. Or maybe even Seth even though I've got this feeling it wont be him.

    Oh no I hope your wrong, I dont want Anthony to go . I kinda hope its one of the weaker designers like maybe Anna (as cute as she is) or someone like that.

    As far as models go, meh could be anybody.

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3823793;
    Oh no I hope your wrong, I dont want Anthony to go .
    I know Anthony's a hoot but I just feel if he gets to show in FW, it'll be pageant gown after pageant gown or a row of prom dresses. At least, the others would show something interesting.

  9. #39
    FORT Fan busilis32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    277

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by watts;3824081;
    I know Anthony's a hoot but I just feel if he gets to show in FW, it'll be pageant gown after pageant gown or a row of prom dresses. At least, the others would show something interesting.
    Agreed on Anthony. I was so hoping he could back up his great personality with some great designs. However, I don't think Jesse, Janeane or Anna are all that hot. Jesse has made some particularly sad garments. I love it when Nina uses that word. The way she says sad is just so... sad.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: 2/4 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by busilis32;3824201;
    Agreed on Anthony. I was so hoping he could back up his great personality with some great designs. However, I don't think Jesse, Janeane or Anna are all that hot. Jesse has made some particularly sad garments. I love it when Nina uses that word. The way she says sad is just so... sad.
    We are so in agreement! Well, actually Emilio and Janeane are neck and neck for the fourth to the bottom because I actually love her collaboration dress with Ben.
    Last edited by watts; 02-11-2010 at 03:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.