+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

The part showing "one of these" will return to shake things up was very interesting. I thought the returnee would be Janeanne since it's been spoiled that she is part of the tent show, so this will be very interesting in that two of the three are spoiled as showing yet Ping is not. Verrry Interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

old cow

The returning designer has to be Anthony! Last one eliminated, fan fav., and honestly it would be kinda unfair to the other designers to bring in somebody who has been out for alot of challenges and then give them a chance to win. That designer would have had time to sleep, eat properly, and its just not fair to someone who has been in it from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3865134;
    The returning designer has to be Anthony! Last one eliminated, fan fav., and honestly it would be kinda unfair to the other designers to bring in somebody who has been out for alot of challenges and then give them a chance to win. That designer would have had time to sleep, eat properly, and its just not fair to someone who has been in it from the beginning.
    I totally agree - the ONLY reason to bring in Ping is to annoy the living daylights out of everyone, and then again eliminate her so they can just pick up the pieces and move on with the current lot.

Jesse is just as annoying, but I'd rather have funny annoying instead of arrogant annoying any day.

Anthony is all of the above you said, and I think like he did with Marie Claire, take the notes he got that ended up getting him eliminated, work on them and create something that will show he does have what it takes.

Of course, someone is going to complain if he stays and they go, but it's not his fault that Maya dropped out. Plus, they had the chance to show that Anthony should've stayed out, but didn't follow through if that does happen. (No, I do not - out of fairness - see anyone getting an automatic immunity for being thrown back in).

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3864456;
    Oooh! Thanks for this, Brandy!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3865134;
    I totally agree. Just like in season 4 when Chris March returned.
    Ain't Love Grand!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3866258;
    I totally agree. Just like in season 4 when Chris March returned.
    Word! Now what would be really crazy (in a sad sort of way) is if Anthony does come back Thursday and the judges turn right around and eliminate him again, on the same day! Dang that would be messed up.

According to TiVo, the next episode is called "Sew Much Pressure."

Maybe Maya quit because of the pressurised environment? If so, it's kind of surprising no one else has before now, really.

Maybe she took that last loss harder than she let on at the time?

Ti5
    FORT Newbie

I usually just lurk, but have been curious about who is leaving. I found a "sneek peak" video (I can't post links yet so you will have to copy & paste):

insidetv.aol.com/2010/03/30/project-runway-sneak-peek-six-become-five-video/

WARNING: The article the video is in has a possible spoiler

I have to be honest....I am completely shocked....but not sure if we are being misled.

OMG!!! I just watched that and it isn't who I expected. Now I will have to stay up late tomorrow night to watch instead of waiting until the weekend!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Ti5
    FORT Newbie

I am hoping that the editing is misleading us. But, when Tim Gunn asks a designer to step outside for a conversation....that is NEVER a good sign. *sigh*

+ Reply to Thread