+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

old cow

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3833301;
    I think Bryant Park only had time for 10 designers, so Lifetime had no choice but to let this spoiler happen. And originally, Janeane was the designer not showing since she was eliminated yesterday. But for some reason, Maya backed out and let Janeane have her spot. This also explains why Janeane's collection looked unfinished and so simple.
    Why the flip wilson would Maya turn down an opportunity to show her work at Bryant Park (top 3 or not)?! Too let Janeane a spot? That makes no sense. I have a weird theory but i think I'll post it on the other thread.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3833318;
    Why the flip wilson would Maya turn down an opportunity to show her work at Bryant Park (top 3 or not)?! Too let Janeane a spot? That makes no sense. I have a weird theory but i think I'll post it on the other thread.
    Are you thinking in the lines of a DISQUALIFICATION!?! How scandalous!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3834006;
    Are you thinking in the lines of a DISQUALIFICATION!?! How scandalous!
    Ha! No nothing that clever.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3834418;
    Ha! No nothing that clever.
    For the next show, it seems that Tim Gunn was upset about something. It seems that a disqualification is a big possibility.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3835025;
    For the next show, it seems that Tim Gunn was upset about something. It seems that a disqualification is a big possibility.
    Oooh! No way! Oh Maya why would you do that? Your so talented you dont need to cheat. :nono If its something simple like she didn't understand the challenge to begin with Tim would have caught it and corrected her during the critque but disqualification would indicate that she purposely sent something down the runway she knew was wrong....i think anyway.

FORT Fogey

Well, showing at NY Fashion Week is a big deal but showing a hideous collection is a mistake. Maybe Maya didn't have the money, time, or the funds to put together something she was proud of. Maybe she was disqualified or something. That would be a shame because she has so much talent.

In other seasons a contestant had a health issue and the last one eliminated came back (Chris March), so it could be a similar issue this time.

FORT Fogey

I think they would let her show a collection if she had to leave due to illness. I am even more interested in what happened since she made it this far. Maybe she didn't want to do it, had a better opportunity, or maybe her clothes were shipped too late. It probably is not a scandal at all.

What is going on with the models? The models seemed to have walked in the collections of the designers that were eliminated the same week. or maybe not. Is Valeria walking for Janeane? They did a good job at throwing us off.
    I think Emilio, Ben, and Jonathan are all out. Jonathan and Ben because their collections aren't good. Emilio is probably out because his collection isn't "him" and I don't think he would pick Lorena to walk for him instead of Monique or Holly.

FORT Fogey

Ben, Jay, and Seth Aaron yuck not a fan of any of it. I love Emilio and Anthony's a lot. Jeanne looks like she went into Mary Kate Oleson's closet and just showed some of her baglady outfits. Amy's was also very good.

I loved Seth Aaron's collection.
    Anthony's was nice as well. I could see one or two of his gowns on the red carpet. Also good were Jay, Emilio, Amy and Mila.

I hated Ben's (weird!) and did not like Janeane's, Jesse's or Jonathon's.

+ Reply to Thread