+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

old cow

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3877595;
    If she did, I'd be surprised - Nina seems to have liked more of Jay's designs than she has of Mila's. Of course, that could've been misdirection to lead to this "shocker," but IMHO, I think Jay should go over Mila because he's always tried to vary his designs and - more importantly - has been in the bottom two/three less than Mila.

Sadly, I do think we're going to be "surprised" though and Mila will join them because they don't want an all male final three (Never mind there has been an all women final three).
    I don't understand why the producers have a fear of an all male 3. What too much testerone on the runway? Looking at Mila & Jay's final collections i think Jay should be in the top 3. Not that Mila's was bad or anything its just Jay's was so polished and sophisticated looking.

I bet Jay makes it. Please don't let it be Mila.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3877623;
    I don't understand why the producers have a fear of an all male 3. What too much testerone on the runway? Looking at Mila & Jay's final collections i think Jay should be in the top 3. Not that Mila's was bad or anything its just Jay's was so polished and sophisticated looking.
    I agree that Jay's collection looks like a final 3. Actually, it looks like a top 2 out of the 4 to me. I think either Jay or SA will take the crown just going by how their collections look in pics. If Jay is not in, I'll be very surprised. Pleased in a way because I want SA to win, but very surprised.

FORT Fogey

How wrong were we? I was shocked. I do wonder if Mila made it for other reasons.
    This panel of judges doesn't know what they are talking about! Michael and the others made me want to bust a gasket when they said that no woman in the world wants her rear to look bigger. Aren't they aware that people are now getting implants in their butts to get bigger rear ends? They are so out of touch. Perhaps it is because they surround themselves with prepubescent or anorexic models all day long. They don't want bigger butts. There is certainly a market for what Jay does!
    Anyway, I'm nervous now. The judges have made questionable decisions this season.

I am wondering about the editing and if that is a clue. They seem to have a villain arch going for Emilio and a redemption one for Mila. I don't really see a change in Seth Aaron. Does that mean E and M are the final two? I hope not. I want Seth to win it all.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3878639;
    I am wondering about the editing and if that is a clue. They seem to have a villain arch going for Emilio and a redemption one for Mila. I don't really see a change in Seth Aaron. Does that mean E and M are the final two? I hope not. I want Seth to win it all.
    The guys on TLo pointed this out; the winner of P.R. is gonna get that photo spread in Marie Clare magazine. So maybe the winner isn't necessarily the person who has the best collection but the person who has the best collection for a Marie Clare magazine. And since M.C. is high fashion but kinda main stream magazine I wonder if S.A. will win. Now don't get me wrong I love me some Seth and i would be THRILLED if he did win but his collection isn't really what is found in that magazine. If its between Mila and Emilio I would want Mila to win because Emilio is just unbearable at this point! Please no more hated PR winners (Irinia & Jeffery)

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3878716;
    The guys on TLo pointed this out; the winner of P.R. is gonna get that photo spread in Marie Clare magazine. So maybe the winner isn't necessarily the person who has the best collection but the person who has the best collection for a Marie Clare magazine. And since M.C. is high fashion but kinda main stream magazine I wonder if S.A. will win. Now don't get me wrong I love me some Seth and i would be THRILLED if he did win but his collection isn't really what is found in that magazine. If its between Mila and Emilio I would want Mila to win because Emilio is just unbearable at this point! Please no more hated PR winners (Irinia & Jeffery)
    I think Mila's style is more MC than Emilio. They might pick the winner that best fits the prize rather than the best designer. Now as to who the best designer is, well, everyone has their own opinion.

FORT Fogey

I've noticed the edit switch as well. Emilio is turning into the villain and Mila seems to be the anti-Emilio. On the other hand, Brandise is the villain and Lorena is the hero. I don't get it. Is Seth Aaron still in the competition? Where is he? lol! Christina hasn't been shown much either. It makes me think that Seth Aaron isn't the winner. Who knows. I guess If Emilio wins, we are supposed to be happy for Lorena. If Mila wins, we are supposed to be happy for her.
    Personally, I still don't like Mila or her designs.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3878844;
    I've noticed the edit switch as well. Emilio is turning into the villain and Mila seems to be the anti-Emilio. On the other hand, Brandise is the villain and Lorena is the hero. I don't get it. Is Seth Aaron still in the competition? Where is he? lol! Christina hasn't been shown much either. It makes me think that Seth Aaron isn't the winner. Who knows. I guess If Emilio wins, we are supposed to be happy for Lorena. If Mila wins, we are supposed to be happy for her.
    Personally, I still don't like Mila or her designs.
    I wanted Seth Aaron to win first, then Jay next out of the top four. So now I am worried. I have liked a couple of Emilio's designs, but he's a bit bland for my tastes (although a couple of his coats in the collection are adorable). Not a big fan of Mila's work, but it is solid. I don't like either one of their personalities.

FORT Fogey

I know! I'm scared that Emilio or Mila might win. Afterall, I was so sure that Jay would take the 3rd slot and not Mila. Heidi should not be a judge in the first place. She's got horrible taste. But the only justification to Jay's elimination is a Seth Aaron win. I can totally see his yellow tartan plaid trench and pants on Marie Claire (I find Marie Claire and Elle to be similar in features although Elle, back in the day, kicked Vogue's and Harper's Bazaar's @$$*$). And I'm also excited about the reunion show (they even ask Maya what's the real reason she quit).

+ Reply to Thread