+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

old cow

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3868818;
    He was listed as third out of sixth - because it was Emilio and Anthony listed as the winners then Seth Aaron as third, Mila as fourth, then Jay and Jonathan.

He definitely hasn't been threatened with elimination - if that is more specific.

As I said the only way he'll be out is if he crashes and burns, and I'm hoping the "bad crotch jeans" are not his. Then again, if his ADD is seriously affecting him - and that's possible - it could happen. I still don't think they'd eliminate him given his record though unless it was a disaster of Jonathan type proportions.
    Even if he doesn't land in the top 2 this week coming up he should be in the final 3. The judges seem to like him so his spot seems to be cemented. Now the win....well lets cross that bridge when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3868918;
    Even if he doesn't land in the top 2 this week coming up he should be in the final 3. The judges seem to like him so his spot seems to be cemented. Now the win....well lets cross that bridge when we get there.
    Too late for me. I've already crossed over and am waving my SA flag from the other side.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3869034;
    Too late for me. I've already crossed over and am waving my SA flag from the other side.
    If SA gets to final 3, he has a very strong chance considering he used color which Nina would love for an editorial (my other choices for final 3, Jay and Mila used black and dark neutrals). Anthony's was very generic and some were derivatives of his Marie-Claire dress. And Emilio's was nothing special. My favorite of SA's from his NYFW runway was the yellow plaid trench.

old cow

While I liked alot of pieces from S.A. collection, I seemed to remember that Jay's collection looked the best IMO. While it did lack the color that S.A. had it seemed to be more sophisticated and just designed alot better. Emilio = cheap and boring! I can't really remember what Anthony and Mila's collection looked like.

FORT Regular

I can't imagine that Seth Aaron and Emilio won't be at FW - they've been the golden boys (oooh, that could be the name of their label!) But, for the third: Mila does not seem too interested in moving out of her comfort zone which could be her downfall, and as much as I like Jay, his designs are a little forgettable.

I like Seth Aaron's collection the best of those in fashion week.

old cow

I'm going to wait until i know for sure who's gonna be in the final 3 before i take another look at their designs to pick a winner but i seem to remember that all of them had really nice collections....i think.

But then again, I still say because over half of this season got to show a FW it kinda has taken some of the specialness out of the final 3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3872042;
    I'm going to wait until i know for sure who's gonna be in the final 3 before i take another look at their designs to pick a winner but i seem to remember that all of them had really nice collections....i think.

But then again, I still say because over half of this season got to show a FW it kinda has taken some of the specialness out of the final 3
    Look at it this way, top 3 gets TV coverage (not just stills you can view in the net).

I agree Emilio will be in F3 but I don't love his work or his attitude. I like SA better. Anthony is funny and his dress last week was pretty but you could see it wasn't well made. I like Mila and Jay is okay. I think Mila might get the nod unless they go all male this season.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3872174;
    Look at it this way, top 3 gets TV coverage (not just stills you can view in the net).
    Yeah thats true. And the top 3 gets home visits from Tim Gunn. A chance to dine with the Gunn...

+ Reply to Thread