+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Re: Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week F/W 2010 **Season Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3868343;
    Do people know Maya was in the final 3? I thought she drops out this week and that's what all the buzz has been about?

Guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Not soon enough for me. Darn show does not air for more than three hours where I live. Agony, I tell you. My designer better not go tonight.

In answer to your question Brandy, we don't yet know who's in the final 3 (other than sleuthing/guessing) - Maya dropped out of the final 6, not the final 3. The final 3 will be revealed next week.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3867855;
    OK. After some digging, I found these telling pictures @ nitrolicious:
    It's an HP event with Vivienne Tam. Now, wasn't Maya (and not Jay) one of the top 3? Hmmm...
    After seeing last nite's episode my gut feeling is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that these pictures are of the final 3, thats why Jay is in there and not Maya. And i know this is just my opinion and not a spoiler but i wanted to be sure

It's an HP event with Vivienne Tam. Now, wasn't Maya (and not Jay) one of the top 3? Hmmm...
    After seeing last nite's episode my gut feeling is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    [[that these pictures are of the final 3, thats why Jay is in there and not Maya. And i know this is just my opinion and not a spoiler but i wanted to be sure]
    I have to agree with this assessment..I think that had Maya not pulled out she would have been in top 3....I wonder if the pressure of designing something"originial" for Heidi was just too much and she crumbled..

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3868646;
    I have to agree with this assessment..I think that had Maya not pulled out she would have been in top 3....I wonder if the pressure of designing something"originial" for Heidi was just too much and she crumbled..
    Or maybe she was just so dang bored to death of designing another dress for Heidi that she couldn't go on!

FORT Fogey

I'm not sure if some people understood my post correctly. The top 3 I was refering to was for that particular challenge with the fabric design. Emilio won, SA was 2nd, and Maya 3rd. Jay was safe. I was not refering to the final outcome of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3868681;
    I'm not sure if some people understood my post correctly. The top 3 I was refering to was for that particular challenge with the fabric design. Emilio won, SA was 2nd, and Maya 3rd. Jay was safe. I was not refering to the final outcome of the season.
    I totally understand where you're coming from, but I think the speculation here is based on who has been relatively strong/the judge's favorites seen in this photo. All three have done overall very well - and Seth Aaron is the ONLY one in the photo (in fact, I think he's the only one left) who hasn't been in the bottom two or possibly even three this entire season.

I will be HUGELY surprised if Seth Aaron doesn't make the final three (he'd have to seriously crash and burn), and while I'd like Anthony to be in there over Emilio if this does become the final three, at least it's three relatively strong contestants still. My personal opinion is that Mila is the weakest left - I haven't seen her try anything else BUT color block everything. At least with the others they have gambled by trying something else - out of desperation (i.e. Emilio's bikini) or something else.

old cow
    Quote Originally Posted by watts;3868681;
    Yeah I totally understood what your original post was about. I simply made a conclusion that perhaps the reason why those 3 designers were featured in the create your own print challenge is because maybe, maybe, they are the final 3.

jadewarlock, would you consider S.A. placement last night as a bottom 3? I kinda thought he was but yeah I agree with you, he is totally going to be in the top 3!!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3868771;
    Yeah I totally understood what your original post was about. I simply made a conclusion that perhaps the reason why those 3 designers were featured in the create your own print challenge is because maybe, maybe, they are the final 3.

jadewarlock, would you consider S.A. placement last night as a bottom 3? I kinda thought he was but yeah I agree with you, he is totally going to be in the top 3!!
    He was listed as third out of sixth - because it was Emilio and Anthony listed as the winners then Seth Aaron as third, Mila as fourth, then Jay and Jonathan.

He definitely hasn't been threatened with elimination - if that is more specific.

As I said the only way he'll be out is if he crashes and burns, and I'm hoping the "bad crotch jeans" are not his. Then again, if his ADD is seriously affecting him - and that's possible - it could happen. I still don't think they'd eliminate him given his record though unless it was a disaster of Jonathan type proportions.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3868771;

Yes, you're one of the posters who clearly understood it. But if you look at the other posts, it seems that some didn't get it. And originally, I thought it could be the FINAL 3. But in reference to the designs of that challenge and Vivienne Tam, I changed my mind.

+ Reply to Thread