+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Models of the Runway - Season 2

Geez, Emilio's such a b**y@tch! Changing models or changing designers is a part of the competition. And if one is to change their model, the best time is at the start of the season before you get attached to one and be forced to stick to a mediocre model for loyalty's sake. And I doubt that he can win another challenge (to get his model back). His clothes are so-so (strips galore).
    Last edited by watts; 01-22-2010 at 06:34 AM.

I liked Ping's design from the front, but definitely not the back. I hope the poor model was allowed to wear leggings under it since I'm sure they wore these outfits to the reception. (Was unable to watch the "Models" episode, so I don't know).

FORT Fogey

Elizaveta's butt was out! How embarrassing. The nerve of Ping to say she needed a stronger model. Elizaveta should have said, "That's great because I need a stronger designer." She was the right one to go home.

This season is shaping out to be very interesting. We don't really see much, since the episodes are only 30 minutes, but even in that minimal amount of time, we are seeing characters come out.

Entertainment-wise, Alexis is the best. I loved it when she admitted that she only switched designers to spice things up. How great is that! Someone actually thinking about the viewers. Also, there was the one part during the premiere when she said that she was a white witch. It made me go, "Wait, what? She's a real life witch!?" She's definitely an interesting one. I want to see more of her in the future, so the designers better be picking her!

Looks-wise, Valeria has always been on the top of the pack for me.

As for the rest...

I didn't think Kelly deserved to be let go, especially as the first eliminee. I thought she had a good look. It was like last season, where the first model sent home was one of the best. Elizaveta, however, was a weak model, as sweet as she was.

Pre-show, I thought Holly and Kasey would be two of the weaker models. But Holly knows how to walk, and Kasey isn't that bad. She reminds me a little about Gwenyth Paltrow when I see her.

And I love Cerri's accent. IIRC, she's part of the "older girl" clique. It looks like a lot of drama will come out of them, especially Sophia.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

My favorite definitely is Lorena,shes amazing!She looks SF stunning on the runway and her pre-show pics are gorgeous!
    I like Elizaveta,shes cute and pretty,but she really is one of the weakest models there and deserves to go.I personally don't like Sarahs looks though,shes too commercial IMO.
    BTW,Monique looks so much like Bianca from ANTM C9!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3805497;
    Valeria has always been on the top of the pack for me.
    I know! She's so HF. I was hoping that she gets paired with Jay but I'm happy that one of my top 3, Maya, chose her for the next challenge.

how is a Sophia a model? Is she really allergic to hairspray??? She's a pretty girl, but she's not gonna be very versatile...

old cow

I can't say i blame Sophia for being kinda bummed by being picked by Jesus. It is kinda a downer but she does seem like a sad sack and should have at least acted happy on the runway.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Not surprised to see Elizaveta go home. In week 1 I was wondering how she even got into this competition. She has buck teeth, always looks uncomfortble, and really does not look like a model to me.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3809704;
    Not surprised to see Elizaveta go home. In week 1 I was wondering how she even got into this competition. She has buck teeth, always looks uncomfortble, and really does not look like a model to me.
    Buck teeth? I dont really remember that but yea she never really looked like a model. And YES she always looked like she was uneasy on the runway. She wasnt ugly or anything; she was kinda pretty in a girl-next-door kinda way but she wasnt stunning beautiful like some of the other girls on the show.

+ Reply to Thread