+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - Season 2

Re: Models of the Runway - Season 2

So which model went home now? I couldn't stay up to watch it.

So which model went home now? I couldn't stay up to watch it.
    Monique (who was with Anthony for the last show).

The episodes where Cerri got eliminated were pretty intense! For once, this show didn't feel like a repetitive, filler episode.

The drama concerning Valeria's decision to leave was interesting to watch. It was worth having her totally invisible throughout the whole season. She made the best decision in the end.

I have no favorite model, so who I'm rooting for will be determined by the designer I end up backing.

Is it sad to think that Brandise looks younger than Brittany? Brittany just looks so messy in her confessionals. With Lorena, who's around the same age, she looks put-together in her confessionals. Brittany... yeah, enough said. Brandise is really old for the industry, so good on her for still being around. And IMO, she doesn't look 33.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Emilio's model, Lorena, is a perfect model in my opinion. Physically, she transforms herself into whatever the design demands. She is also so poised as to make a swan feel awkward.

Hope her career carries her as far as she deserves, which is all the way to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3874416;
    Emilio's model, Lorena, is a perfect model in my opinion. Physically, she transforms herself into whatever the design demands. She is also so poised as to make a swan feel awkward.

Hope her career carries her as far as she deserves, which is all the way to the top.
    I agree ... and Valeria is another.

Lorena has very "strong" looks and features that transform.

With Valeria, I thought the garment always stood out/stole the show because she presents as a backdrop for the garment. SA's new model Kristina has a similar presence.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

old cow

Just wanted to say how much i enjoyed last night's episode. It was fun to see more interaction with the models and the designers. Also i was happy to hear Mila call out Emilio on his win for the print challenge. And especially glad to hear Seth Aaron say that he didn't think Emilio should have won for that either.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3878594;
    Just wanted to say how much i enjoyed last night's episode. It was fun to see more interaction with the models and the designers. Also i was happy to hear Mila call out Emilio on his win for the print challenge. And especially glad to hear Seth Aaron say that he didn't think Emilio should have won for that either.
    I don't see the same connection with Emilio and his model as I do with Mila and hers. Even Seth Aaron seems to have more of a bond.

I don't see the same connection with Emilio and his model as I do with Mila and hers. Even Seth Aaron seems to have more of a bond.
    I thought the contrast between Tim's "your muse models" and Lorena's "none of his dresses are my style" was a bit telling. Brandeis loved Mila's stuff, Kristina loved SA's, but Lorena didn't seem to be anywhere near as impressed.

I really liked seeing that dinner with the models and designers and, I agree, Emilio and Lorena definitely don't seem as bonded as the other two designer/model pairs. That's probably because he's played Musical Models quite a bit and wasn't really loyal to one model. Plus, he's just kind of a jerk.

None of the three remaining models really stands out for me the way Kalyn did last season.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3878917;
    None of the three remaining models really stands out for me the way Kalyn did last season.
    I think my favorite was Valeria. There was just something about the way she worked so well with SA. Little crush aside, she seemed to get his style and showcase it well.

+ Reply to Thread