+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Anthony Williams - Season 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Anthony Williams - Season 7

SPOILER ALERT for the next episode!!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Anthony lovers rejoice! Big possibility he's back after Maya walks away.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3864469;
    SPOILER ALERT for the next episode!!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Anthony lovers rejoice! Big possibility he's back after Maya walks away.
    Given that they've made a huge hint as to the possibility, I agree with your spoiler because:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I seriously doubt it's Ping, unless they do it just to turn around and kick her out again (and this IMHO would need to make the next challenge a one-day event given her competition entries. She's also the most rested, again a disadvantage. I see her only being there as an annoyance factor this late in the game - clearly to rattle the contestants.

Jesse is more recently eliminated, but frankly I just don't like his attitude and frankly his collection was also weak IMHO at fashion week.

Anthony would be the ONLY fair choice because he's the most recently eliminated contestant, the scenario here has precedence with the most recent eliminated contestant returns after a rule break dismissal/qutting the game, and based on his collection he has learned a bit (not a lot) but a bit from his recent elimination. There will be a possible argument about "Fairness," but I say that the other designers will have to either put up to show they belong there and not the returning contestant, or they get what they earn.

Who is John Galt?

Very interesting . . Anthony is one of the funniest contestants on PR since Chris March. He is so light and delightful with no animosity toward anyone or their abilities. He is refreshing for this show which usually gives us talented and/or nasty designers who are so competitive that the claws come out and stay out with their fellow designers. I guess that makes good TV, but it turns me off (and the reason I don't watch the Bachelor any more). I just want them to design clothes. I want to see the process of creativity. I don't want to see them dis each other. Just sayin . .

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

aname2, I was also thinking that Anthony and Chris March are similar! Not only are they both very funny and jovial characters, they both were kicked off, and then brought back the following week when another designer dropped out!
    AND they are both good designers.
    Anthony sleeps less though
    I think Anthony is going to do well in the future.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3870920;
    aname2, I was also thinking that Anthony and Chris March are similar! Not only are they both very funny and jovial characters, they both were kicked off, and then brought back the following week when another designer dropped out!
    AND they are both good designers.
    Anthony sleeps less though
    I think Anthony is going to do well in the future.
    both are really similar in personalities and such but to be 100% honest and please don't hate me but....i kinda think Chris is a better designer than Anthony. Not that Anthony is terrible but he just seems to do the same, safe dress with just different variations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456