+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Williams - Season 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Anthony Williams - Season 7

I like him. His personality came off as very strong the first week or two, but he caught wind and toned it down. I can't help but think that if he thinks Seth is on hyper-drive, he must not be as If he is Seth is on hyper-drive, then he can't be that bad himself.

He seems pretty tame in the work room; he's just a bit of a performer on stage.

Other than the blue dress that Heidi will wear, his stuff has been very pretty - just not interesting.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am so happy for Anthony!! He handled his business!! I love his personality. I like that he is not bland and is proud of it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anthony had me cracking up laughing during last night's show. The way he asked those little girls if they had an "off" button on them because they were talking too much for him was priceless. Also, when the other designers betted him that he couldn't shut up talking for five minutes had me rolling on the floor laughing. He is so loveable.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Anthony was the most entertaining part of the show last night. Not sure why, but I was BORED.

Loved when he asked them "where's y'all momma at"? Grammar aside, I knew exactly what he meant and have often wonder the same thing while shopping in any store that stocks toys on the shelf.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3833188;
    Loved when he asked them "where's y'all momma at"? Grammar aside, I knew exactly what he meant and have often wonder the same thing while shopping in any store that stocks toys on the shelf.
    Oh thats southern talk through and through. OMG how funny was he last night? And for someone that wasnt in the top or bottom 3 to get that much camera time really says something. I definatly think we've found our fan fav. for this season.

He has a definite crush on Seth Aaron, that's for sure! He just openly admires SA's good looks! At least he has good taste!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3833203;
    He has a definite crush on Seth Aaron, that's for sure! He just openly admires SA's good looks! At least he has good taste!
    Oh I had forgotten about that comment! How cute was that?

old cow

hey guys, BPR (the website not the beer) has a video posted of Anthony's best moments from. Its pretty funny

Can you provide a link? I got a real estate site.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3840684;
    Can you provide a link? I got a real estate site.
    Sure. (There are also "Best Of" videos from Tim Gunn and the judges but they arent as funny as the Anthony one)

Anthony Williams' Greatest Moments from "Project Runway" Season 7 | myLifetime.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast