+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emilio Sosa - Season 7

Re: Emilio Sosa - Season 7

Tim isn't there to fuel anyone's ego...he's there to give an objective point of view and to help, he isn't a judge trying to criticize but an ally that wants you to succeed. If Emilio doesn't understand that, than it's his lost...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Regardless of WHY Tim is there, people have their own reactions to others. Some people, you just don't jibe with, and you owe no one an explanation. Now, whether or not your reaction will have a negative impact on your outcome...well, that's a whole different thing. As the saying goes, "You pays your money, you takes your chances."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3878681;
    Regardless of WHY Tim is there, people have their own reactions to others. Some people, you just don't jibe with, and you owe no one an explanation. Now, whether or not your reaction will have a negative impact on your outcome...well, that's a whole different thing. As the saying goes, "You pays your money, you takes your chances."
    And remember, I believe Emilio himself said when they got back to NY that he was showing something different than what Tim saw (At least that's how I remember it).

So he may talk tough and argue, but he seemed to actually make some changes based on what he disagreed with Tim about. We'll see.

Who is John Galt?

Personally, I didn't like his collection from what I saw of it. I hope he does change it for the fashion show. He is very good (not as good as Seth Aaron IMO), but definitely top two.

FORT Fogey

For whatever reason, I don't mind Emilio's attitude. I think it's because he works very hard - and apparently has done so all of his life. I respect him for wanting to retain the voice he seems to have worked hard to get.

Now, having said that, he needs to bring it down several notches. It ain't gonna help his career. He needs people who are going to want to help and if comes off as argumentative, etc. they won't want him to help him.

And, I can't help but think that if Emilio were a woman, many of us would be on the bitch wagon. In other words, a double standard. Kinda reminds of last season's winner in a lot of ways.
    Last edited by Jexter; 04-21-2010 at 10:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123