Introductory Home Visit Video

Jay Nicolas Sario page | myLifetime.com

Re: Jay Nicolas Sario - Season 7

Wow! Love his look!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

He's my bet to win this season. He reminds me of Sunny Fong (my favorite PR designer of all the PR's EVER).

FORT Fogey

My bet for final 3 is him, Amy (Bay Area, represent! Whoo! Whoo!), and Maya (Brooklyn, represent!). Oops! Sorry! (Gilly!) .

FORT Fogey

Him? Really? You think he will do well? Based off of what?
    I'm not too impressed with his portfolio (all sketches) or his current occupation. Gap Kids? I do hope I will be wrong about him because I appreciate the way he styles himself and I have a lot of Filipino friends that are just going to love him. I hope he proves me wrong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3791013;
    Him? Really? You think he will do well? Based off of what?
    I'm not too impressed with his portfolio (all sketches) or his current occupation. Gap Kids? I do hope I will be wrong about him because I appreciate the way he styles himself and I have a lot of Filipino friends that are just going to love him. I hope he proves me wrong.
    I don't know. I was just drawn to him while browsing the website. There's something about him, like when I first saw the cast of season 4 and I saw Christian. Just a gut feeling. Plus, he lives in the BA.

I can't see anything that interesting about him right now. I don't understand why everybody is so "OMG he's fabulous!!!!". I liked his look, but that's all.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Those trash bag pants were phenomenal . . . even taking into consideration the trouble he had getting them on his model. The top was really, really cute.

I have to wonder if Stella was watching!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Jay's thread is a little lonely here so I wanted to give him some love. Your collection was the stand out at Bryant Park. It was Cuckoo Chanel, girl, all the way, and my friends and I have been trying to figure out how this could have happened. After the Ra'mon and Epperson early eliminations last year we thought we were numb to future PR debacles and didn't even bat an eye when poor Anthony was Chris Marched but your collection was not just top 3, it was clearly the most inspired and fashion forward.

People are saying that because Nina Garcia is now at Marie Claire - which is more mainstream than Elle - she's going to go to the Dress Barn dark side. I'm pretty sure, though, that Marie Claire readers don't necessarily wear granny panties so I hope she realizes it's not too late to recognize actual fashion.

And, Jay, I hope your future warrants you the attention and accolades your talent deserves.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

He should have been in the top 3. Hands down top 3. I liked SA and his collections the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast