+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Nicolas Sario - Season 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Jay Nicolas Sario - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3786354;
    He's my bet to win this season. He reminds me of Sunny Fong (my favorite PR designer of all the PR's EVER).
    I've seen every season and don't recall a "Sunny Fong". Can you remind me what season he/she was on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3880988;
    I've seen every season and don't recall a "Sunny Fong". Can you remind me what season he/she was on?
    Project Runway Canada (season 2). He was the winner. And adorable. http://runway.globaltv.com/gallery

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3880988;
    Sorry! He's the latest winner of Canada. I did say "of all the PR's" afterall. His collection, if you look at youtube, is genius.

Who is John Galt?

I'm sorry Jay isn't going to be in the final three. His designs he shows the judges were a little too "out there" and he should have toned it down a bit. But, I think he'll go far in the business and being in top four certain hasn't hurt his chances.

I was very surprised to see that Jay is 31 years old. I thought he was only 21. Good genes, horrid maturity level. For someone of that age and working for the last 10yrs he is very mean, nasty and immature. Re his attack on model Carrie at the reunion show and his dismissive attitude toward Tim Gunn's critiques and utter hatred toward Mila.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3887526;
    I was very surprised to see that Jay is 31 years old. I thought he was only 21. Good genes, horrid maturity level. For someone of that age and working for the last 10yrs he is very mean, nasty and immature. Re his attack on model Carrie at the reunion show and his dismissive attitude toward Tim Gunn's critiques and utter hatred toward Mila.
    Had he attacked Cerri behind her back (like what she had been doing during the show), would that have been better? And Mila was 41 yo. She was just as immature for her age (though I was very surprised to see she was only 41). How can someone prefer her over Jay? She was a big b1+ch during the show (a lot of contestants didn't even like her). And she was so fake, too. She had "utter hatred" towards Jay, too. So I guess it's OK to be mean to other people, as long as you do it behind their backs.
    Last edited by watts; 04-27-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3887584;
    Had he attacked Cerri behind her back (like what she had been doing during the show), would that have been better? And Mila was 41 yo. She was just as immature for her age (though I was very surprised to see she was only 41). How can someone prefer her over Jay? She was a big b1+ch during the show (a lot of contestants didn't even like her). And she was so fake, too. She had "utter hatred" towards Jay, too. So I guess it's OK to be mean to other people, as long as you do it behind their backs.
    Carrie didn't like Jays aesthetic and said so. That is her personal preference and she is allowed that. Jay attacked her on a personal level. As far as the confessionals go. Mila was asked her personal opinion about other designers and gave it. Jay was also asked his personal opinion about other designers and gave it. It is obvious that they didn't like each other during the majority of the show. Jay took it very personally and at times was very dismissive and brutal in his attacks. There is a fine line between what is allowed and what is not. My main beef with Jay is that for a 31 he is very immature especially in a field where he will be brutally criticized and needs to learn to take it. Mila on the other hand has been working in the industry for the last 14 yrs and if she let her personal feelings run rampant like Jay does she would have been fired from multiple jobs.

If you watch Tim Gunn's video blogs on his facebook account he gives a lot of examples of where Jay was not a very nice person and it was all left on the editing room floor. So I have a feeling that Mila was giving back what she was getting from Jay.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12