+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesse LeNoir - Season 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Jesse LeNoir - Season 7

I hope he considers this a costume. I think it is funny though!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I don't think any of us are going to miss Jesse. I thought he should have gone last time with his toilet paper poofs dress.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

old cow

I liked him. I thought he was a pretty good designer and never really felt he was ill tempered. His attitude toward Ping was kinda understandable and once she was gone he seemed to chill out immensly. I LOVED his design last week and i dont really think he did that bad this week. =(

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3849243;
    I liked him. I thought he was a pretty good designer and never really felt he was ill tempered. His attitude toward Ping was kinda understandable and once she was gone he seemed to chill out immensly. I LOVED his design last week and i dont really think he did that bad this week. =(
    I sometimes think that his calling out Ping like he did on the runway was one reason for his downfall this week. Emilio's outfit wasn't really as strong and he should've more likely been sent home for it than Jesse.

Still - I'm not disappointed Jesse's gone because I felt a lot of times he wasn't able to back up his talk in his designs of how excellent he was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12