+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seth Aaron Henderson - Season 7

old cow

Re: Seth Aaron Henderson - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3860713;
    BTW. SA will take part in his first pet fashion show April 9 in Portland to benefit the DoveLewis Pet Loss Support Program. Shameless plugging for local guy here!

Local designer wins again on ‘Runway’ | The Columbian
    Yeah i read about that! I hope some pictures are posted of his design, i would luv to see them. He's also going to be at Anne Bocci's Botique April 2nd (i think) as well. Unfortunatly i live in SC so far away.....

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3860921;
    Yeah i read about that! I hope some pictures are posted of his design, i would luv to see them. He's also going to be at Anne Bocci's Botique April 2nd (i think) as well. Unfortunatly i live in SC so far away.....
    I'll pass on a request to my hubby's paper when the time comes. I hope they cover the doggie fashion show!

Who is John Galt?

I just watched Thursday's show and discovered Seth is married (to a woman) and has two kids. Somehow, I just assumed he was gay because he was such a terrific designer. I know this is an assumption, but most of the really good designers are either gay or women. None of the straight men on this show in previous seasons have had much design talent (IMO). It's like they were chosen because they needed the token straight guy. But Seth Aaron is really really good. I think he will be one of the three finalists. Who the other two will be remains up in the air. I am pulling for the little guy from my beautiful state of Hawaii and Maya.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3865436;
    I just watched Thursday's show and discovered Seth is married (to a woman) and has two kids. Somehow, I just assumed he was gay because he was such a terrific designer. I know this is an assumption, but most of the really good designers are either gay or women. None of the straight men on this show in previous seasons have had much design talent (IMO). It's like they were chosen because they needed the token straight guy. But Seth Aaron is really really good. I think he will be one of the three finalists. Who the other two will be remains up in the air. I am pulling for the little guy from my beautiful state of Hawaii and Maya.
    Well Jeffery Selbia (sp?) winner of Season 3 is straight. And he is a damn good designer!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3865496;
    Well Jeffery Selbia (sp?) winner of Season 3 is straight. And he is a damn good designer!
    Sorry - didn't see that show. I didn't start watching until the third season and am basing my opinion from that point on. Obviously, if Jeffrey Selbia was the winner, he is obviously a terrific designer. But, what straight guy since him has been that notable? Now, if we are talking about the cutest - that would be the one from L.A. on last season's PR who should really design men's clothes. I think he would be better at it.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3865617;
    Sorry - didn't see that show. I didn't start watching until the third season and am basing my opinion from that point on. Obviously, if Jeffrey Selbia was the winner, he is obviously a terrific designer. But, what straight guy since him has been that notable? Now, if we are talking about the cutest - that would be the one from L.A. on last season's PR who should really design men's clothes. I think he would be better at it.
    Its ok & to be 100% honest with you i thought S.A. was gay too until i read his bio and stuff awhile back.

Yeah I can't really think of a straight guy since the S3 winner that's really stood out as being extremely talented.

Really cute guy from last season..... HA you must mean Logan! I think he was from Seattle though. But yea wow what a hottie!

Let's see: Logan and Epperson from S6; Joe from S5; Kevin from S4; Mychael, Vincent, and Bradley from S3; and Robert and Daniel Franco(!) from S1. They aren't all brilliant, but there have been a bunch of notable 'chick-lovers' on PR.

Also, possibly Jerry Tam from S5, but he wasn't on the show long enough for us to find out.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3866182;
    Let's see: Logan and Epperson from S6; Joe from S5; Kevin from S4; Mychael, Vincent, and Bradley from S3; and Robert and Daniel Franco(!) from S1. They aren't all brilliant, but there have been a bunch of notable 'chick-lovers' on PR.

Also, possibly Jerry Tam from S5, but he wasn't on the show long enough for us to find out.
    Ha! Yeah i still have my doubts that Daniel Franco is straight

Hey you forgot about Emmett McCarthy from Season 2. And if i remember correctly he did strictly men's wear. *sigh* such memories.

But back to the point none of the men mentioned above are nearly as talented as S.A. or at least they weren't when they were on the show--I'm sure they've improved since then...maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3866284;
    Ha! Yeah i still have my doubts that Daniel Franco is straight

Hey you forgot about Emmett McCarthy from Season 2. And if i remember correctly he did strictly men's wear. *sigh* such memories.

But back to the point none of the men mentioned above are nearly as talented as S.A. or at least they weren't when they were on the show--I'm sure they've improved since then...maybe?
    Emmett is straight? I just did some digging, and I wonder. He rarely talks openly about it, but from one TLo interview and a blurb in Queerty, I was left with the impression that he is gay. Maybe he likes being coy about it either way.

As for SA, I sort of equate his taste and skill level with Jeffrey's, only a little more refined. But they both like to translate art and pop culture into their designs in some way.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3866330;
    Emmett is straight? I just did some digging, and I wonder. He rarely talks openly about it, but from one TLo interview and a blurb in Queerty, I was left with the impression that he is gay. Maybe he likes being coy about it either way.

As for SA, I sort of equate his taste and skill level with Jeffrey's, only a little more refined. But they both like to translate art and pop culture into their designs in some way.
    Umm actually now that I think about it you may be right. I get the designers confused. Meh either way you're spot on about S.A.! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, looks to be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast