+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seth Aaron Henderson - Season 7

Re: Seth Aaron Henderson - Season 7

He lives in Vancouver, WA now. Has for 10 years. I'll have to look at his video. Always hope a guy from our area does well.

Now he looks like is going to be the trouble maker of the bunch.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Maybe it is too early to judge, but after just one episode, this guy would be my least favorite contestant.

The dress was better than most, but my eyes kept going back to that bright red zipper.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3797375;
    Maybe it is too early to judge, but after just one episode, this guy would be my least favorite contestant.

The dress was better than most, but my eyes kept going back to that bright red zipper.
    Details like the red zipper is trendy. Kids like that. What bothered me was the choice of fabric. It looked dingy and trashy to me. There were lots of great elements on that dress but the fabric and/or pattern ruined it for me. Plus it is a knock off.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3797605;
    Details like the red zipper is trendy. Kids like that. What bothered me was the choice of fabric. It looked dingy and trashy to me. There were lots of great elements on that dress but the fabric and/or pattern ruined it for me. Plus it is a knock off.
    Can you send a link of the dress that it knocked-off? (I remember a green/white one that was kind of similar, but I wouldn't call it a knock-off. I have seen similar stuff in the past as well). I'm don't know JS's stuff well, so it very well might be. I'm curious.

FORT Fogey

I think I will have to see Seth's dress on TV again. I cannot find photos of the back online! Urgh! As for Jeffrey's dresses. I know he had 2 or 3 similar designs in the finale (including the green striped one with the zipper). And I am trying to find a photo of this bright yellow plaid dress he did for the couture challenge. I cannot find it to compare. I am also reminded of a dress Rami did as well. Its tough when there is no good place to find designs from past seasons (at least no good on that I know of).

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3797992;
    I think I will have to see Seth's dress on TV again. I cannot find photos of the back online! Urgh! As for Jeffrey's dresses. I know he had 2 or 3 similar designs in the finale (including the green striped one with the zipper). And I am trying to find a photo of this bright yellow plaid dress he did for the couture challenge. I cannot find it to compare. I am also reminded of a dress Rami did as well. Its tough when there is no good place to find designs from past seasons (at least no good on that I know of).
    I agree of not finding a place that has designs of past seasons. I'll look around too. I kind of remember that yellow dress. Very fuzzy. I think I need more caffine!

old cow

I actually like this guy. I loved his dress and I LOVE his confidence! I didn't really find him arrogant just really secure in himself and his work. What bothers me is people who are cocky and dont have the goods to back it up.

Kao

I loved that hoody thing he sent down the runway this week. He's confident without being cocky and has the skills to back it up.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Count me in as liking Seth... he definitely knows who he is, and has a nice rock vibe. He actually reminds me of Richie Sambora. He looks very rock star to me, and I like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast