+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Only 3 episodes left. Finale is on the 19th.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love Christopher and his beauty queen, hands on the face gesture when he gets emotional. He is talented, but the whole, "I haven't gone to design school" excuse is getting old. Chanel didn't go to school, and neither did Halston (another Midwestern boy). True, they were geniuses, but the fact remains that a lot of what Christopher doesn't know he could learn by himself. It is also a question of being plugged in to the culture which I don't think these designers really are. That's why they have such limited vocabularies. It is ironic that they should be so uninformed when it is so much easier to find out about trends and the history of just about anything nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills;3739553;
    When I saw Gordana's gray jacket, I jumped forward, (startling the folks next to me ) and proclaimed "I WANT that!"

Not usual behavior for me, you understand.

Gordana, if you're listening, you should make an entire line based on that piece.

Heidi, I don't know what you're prejudice is here, maybe it's a shared heritage that is bugging your subconscious, but you need to ease up with Gordana. Course I realize this all took place months ago.

JMHO
    I also like what Gordana made, it was very nice, the style, color.

FORT Newbie

I also liked Gordana's outfit. It looked like a career suit that coordinated w the evening look she made previously. IMO, she interpreted that challenge correctly. I liked the jacket and would wear it.

Kay

FORT Fogey

If these women were smart they would all show up with some sketches and be prepared for that extra look they most always throw at them. Most every season we see this and the horror of it.

I wasn't a Gordana fan. I don't know if it was her lack of confidence that first turned me off or what. I just didn't care for her personality or creations so for me the final 3 is right. I didn't like her final dress either. Carole Hannah had the only "good" dress there. Irena's dress was TERRIBLE! What on earth was that thing? And they liked it?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345