+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The Bob Mackie challenge results were proof of what can happen in a prolonged sleep deprivation experiment. Let these poor people get some rest.

A chance to go as overboard as they want, and out came a bunch of matronly costumes. Good to see Bob Mackie, though. I'm sure his portrait is right alongside Dick Clark's in Dorian Gray's attic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3732251;
    Good to see Bob Mackie, though. I'm sure his portrait is right alongside Dick Clark's in Dorian Gray's attic.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3731978;
    I was talking to my sister today, the original PR fan in the house and longtime follower of all things film/fashion.

She said the small print in the credits for PR indicates the PRODUCERS decide who is top and bottom 3, not the judges.

She's really put off by this and if it's true, I am, too.

Been saying this in other shows' forums - the amount of producer/editor interference in "REALITY" TV is turning me off more and more.
    I do think the judges choose the winner and the loser, then the producers make the other placements. Of course, the judges are choosing among six - top three and bottom three, so if the producers choose the six, then the judges only get to pick from those. Hmm.

FORT Fanatic

Don't forget that Heidi is both a judge and producer.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3731407;
    Carol Hannah's dress was very good but a long gown. CA has always performed in short outfits, dresses.
    I would agree with the "might" as far as a concert, but I could see her wear this outfit for some sort of award show. She has been known to rock the 1940s inspired garb. In fact, it's probably one of my favorite looks on her. (Do think she's gotten rid of that nose piercing too - she looks so much better than she did a few years ago.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456