+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Chris's dress would have been nice if he had used different material. Logan, his sewing was horrible, the thread.....crappy, it was awful, top wasn't too good either. Eppherson's was awful.

Thought Irina was going to win again, she did too. Gordana's dress was nicer, the style, color, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3722715;
    I think the challenge is for Cher. She is the epitomy of Bob Mackie and there were a lot of sequins in the preview. Shirin should nail this, after her divorcee's half breed fetish
    While Cher wore a lot of Bob Mackie but she is officially retired so I doubt that it would be her. I was thinking more in the lines of Beyonce and her love of all things shiny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Isn't the guest next week Christina Aguilara?

I really didn't want to see any of the 3 boys leave, I love 'em all. But really, they all pretty much failed this task, and I'm so disappointed.

I LOVED Gordana's dress!!! And the blue one - was that Carol...gah, I forget her name, but she has 2 names, lol. I liked that one a lot, too.

old cow

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiipe! Gordana won! I kinda figured she would because of the way she was edited through out the show but finally a win for her! I was gonna die if they gave yet another win to Irina. Even though Irina's dress was pretty Gordana really needed this.

I actually kinda liked Epperson's dress, he shouldnt have gone. As much as i like Logan that pant suite was FUG! Honestly it should have been Nicolas and Logan in the bottom 2.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3722806;
    Isn't the guest next week Christina Aguilara?
    I think you are right! Plus, she is doing a burlesque movie with Cher. Kristen Bell Becomes a Burlesque Dancer - Cinematical
    adding spoiler info:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Here is your first look at Christina Aguilera standing next to host Heidi Klum on the October 15 episode of Project Runway.

Access Hollywood confirms the 28-year-old singer will be a guest judge for the episode. The contestants will have to design a costume for Christina to wear in concert.

Read more: Christina Aguilera on Project Runway — FIRST LOOK | Christina Aguilera, Heidi Klum, Project Runway : Just Jared
    Last edited by babymay; 10-09-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Raisin, I kinda liked Epperson's dress, too. It definitly had his stamp on it, imo. I think Logan's was a mess (although I totally don't get where Heidi called it "Oktoberfest" - has she ever been to one? lol) and didn't have his stamp on it anywhere. But Epperson, even though doing something he clearly did not want to do, still put some of his own thing in it.

Oh, and Carol Hannah, that was the name I couldn't remember. She's the one that did that bluish, 'fluffy' dress, right? I liked that one.

And I was getting pretty sick of Shirrin's whining, btw. I'm glad she finally got around to working and did something, but I still think that blue dress was better than the one she did, I don't get how she was in the top 3. Meh, I haven't understood a LOT of what they're doing this year (meaning the judges). I think having it in LA, they're all suffering from permanent jet lag or something.

OH! And wth is with this "you have one day" to make these outfits, huh? It's INSANE!! They must've only had use of the studio and/or living quarters for a very short length of time. I know it's expensive out here, but dang, so is Manhattan, no?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smig;3722835;
    . . . .And I was getting pretty sick of Shirrin's whining, btw.

Even after they went to Mood, she was still complaining about how little fabric the wedding dress had.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Epperson was robbed and Chris needed to go. I don't even want to watch anymore.

FORT Fanatic

ok, i do still want to watch, but Epperson should have never been the one to leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast