+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3722544;
    He won with the Ice Queen costume last week and was safe from elimination tonight.
    That was 2 weeks ago.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3722545;
    That was 2 weeks ago.
    That's right! I missed it last week! Okay, so why the heck was he safe?

Epperson left? Seriously? Before Logan or Nicolas?

I haven't even watched my recorded version of last week's episode and now hearing this? I may be done with this show. I was worried that it would lose something when it went to Lifetime and it has. I don't know what's wrong with this season but it's just boring, boring, boring and they've gotten rid of the one designer I was rooting for and now I've lost all interest. Not sure I can muster up the energy to watch another episode.

Hope they fix whatever they broke by next season.

I am so glad Gordana won.

It was also interesting to watch Irina right before Heidi annouced the winner, you could tell she thought it was going to be her.

What boogles my mind is why Nicholas was not in the bottom 3 with Logan. Both outfits were hideous. Both pants were poorly done. I thought Nicholas's outfit was worse then Logan's and I don't understand why he is still in the competition. The judges should have eliminated both Logan and Nicholas.

As far as Christopher's outfit I think if he had not used the bubble effect on the top part of the dress, just on the bottom, he would have had a nicer outfit.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Totally agree with Bearcata about Nicholas not even being in the bottom. It was really irritating to hear Heidi taking Epperson to task for not understanding the challenge when Logan did even worse. Epperson actually changed his design because of the misunderstanding. He was planning to use as little of the outfit as possible until Tim warned him. Logan had the same problem, didn't change anything and didn't even do it well, but he got no comments. I am so sick of his plastic doll face and his alck of talent. Some people have been saying this is the most talented group of designers in PR history. Hard to believe. I think what this group has is an uniform standard that is not so high. In past seasons you got real lows (Blayne, Wendy Pepper, Starr,Vincent) but the top could do some really inspired stuff. This season is on Prozac. Oh, and except for the color, that outfit smirking Irina made could have been worn by Baby Jane Hudson.

Yeah, how did Nicholas squeak by as 'safe' on that challenge. His outfit was a trainwreck! Poor Epperson, he got robbed. I think they keep Logan around because the judges think he's cute and have a crush on him. His outfit was so ugly and poorly made!
    I'm glad Gordana won, I loved her dress.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3722479;
    Nina is back next week! And Bob Mackie is a guest judge! They are designing for "a multi-platinum selling recording artist"...

Wow, they are really cranking up the camp factor next week! Can't wait
    I think the challenge is for Cher. She is the epitomy of Bob Mackie and there were a lot of sequins in the preview. Shirin should nail this, after her divorcee's half breed fetish
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3722715;
    I think the challenge is for Cher. She is the epitomy of Bob Mackie and there were a lot of sequins in the preview. Shirin should nail this, after her divorcee's half breed fetish
    I just did some digging, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mariah Carey has won five Grammys, as Tim mentioned. Also she has a new album to plug, although she didn't a year ago when this season was filmed. Hmm...
    I wonder!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

I am still confused over last night's show. Cannot believe they sent E home. It's mind bugling. They seem to give some people chance after chance and others one chance. It was the wrong decision. His outfit was definitely better than those other two plus Nicholas's. I was thrilled that Irina did not win (little miss know it all).

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I think they should have had a Bottom Four situation with Nicholas added to the group.

Chris' dress looked like the dress had just come from the dry cleaners and still had the bag over it. Logan's pants were a "hot mess". The hem was awful to look at and the crotch had to be uncomfortable. Epperson's was the least offensive of the three, but how on Earth did he "misunderstand" the challenge?

Although I liked Gordana's dress the most, I thought Irina could easily have won for Biggest Improvement. That wedding dress was hideous, but her finished project was actually wearable.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast