+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I'm kinda glad Epperson is off. I still think he was an ass to Qristyl. Though, I'd have been happy with Christopher or Logan going too.

FORT Fogey

I LOVE Epperson!!!! His dress WAS hideous, but I've really liked what he's done in the past. I don't care if all the girls like him, but I think Logan has been consistently lackluster. Combined with a hideous and poorly made dress, I think he should have gone. And Nickolas should go before Logan.

On a related note....I LOVE Gordana too, and I'm so glad she won! I hope this means she has learned to let go and push herself a bit more. I'd like to see more of her work. I also really liked Carol Hannah's dress. Carol H. is the most underrated designer on the show, I think.

I like watching the models' comments. It's hard to judge things on TV, and I like hearing the girls' comments about the talent level of the designers. I trust them, and it's good to know that some of the designers who have left are actually very good (as least in the models' eyes).
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-08-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Epperson's dress reminded me of Austin's dress for Sarah Husdon (the "Girl With a Nervous Breakdown") in season 1.

Last edited by MFWalkoff; 10-08-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

^Yikes, that is one fugly dress.

Well, I liked Epperson's over Christopher's...but honestly the only one left I want gone is Nicholas!

I'm sad to see Epp go! IMO, he is more talented then a few of those left, including Logan!

But ah well, life goes on!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I was happy to see Gordana win. She's been in the bottom before at times I didn't think she should be there. I didn't necessarily think she had the winning outfit, but she didn't belong in the bottom. She deserved the win tonight and I thought her dress was awesome.

I was bummed to see Epperson go. I wasn't thrilled with his dress, but it was at least sewn together much better than the awful outfit Logan made. Wasn't he the one in a past episode who said something about wearing a great pair of shoes to take their attention away from his hideous outfit and then someone said he was cute and mentioned his shoes? I think it was him, but can't remember.

Christopher and Nicholas both need to go.

Project Runway has officially jumped the shark. Ridiculous judging resulting in their best designers being eliminated when there is plenty of reason to weed out the hacks. At this rate Chris will go next week and then Irina. The Bryant Park showings will be a joke -- Wendy Pepper x 3.

Nicolas and Althea belonged in the bottom 3 w/ Logan who should have been eliminated. Even Nicolas knew his was hideous and he was somehow safe?

Carol Hannah's was at least as strong a design as Gordana's and Irina's, if not stronger and it was only safe?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3722478;
    I am so flabbergasted at this.

And I hated this outfit when Logan made it LAST WEEK for the Macy's blue challenge!

I mean, come on - it was ill-fitting tweedy pants all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3722480;
    Yeah. Logan made the same crap outfit as last week, he should have gonoe home. He's been skating by for too long. At least Christopher and Epp put some thought into it...
    I'm glad you guys also picked up on the obvious. Logan wasn't even in the bottom last week as he should have been and he was the obvious elimination this week after making virtually the same hideous outfit two weeks in a row except last week the top had arm holes hanging way down and this week it was a grossly tight vest-like mess -- although the pants were the same ugly and ill-fitting brown tweed -- just more poorly made this week. And a woman who is not a size 2-6 wearing those pants? She looked like a lumberjack.

How much of this are we supposed to take? I think I'm opting out, guys.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Thanks for the heads-up, guys. Still fighting a bug, so I'll go to bed early. Really don't want to see Epperson gone when there are at least two other I'd rather get the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3722522;
    Nicolas and Althea belonged in the bottom 3 w/ Logan who should have been eliminated. Even Nicolas knew his was hideous and he was somehow safe?
    He won with the Ice Queen costume last week and was safe from elimination tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast