+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 5 - Newspaper Challenge

Re: Week 5 - Newspaper Challenge

I really hated Irina's design while I saw it on TV. When Heidi revealed her as one of the 6 who had the highest/lowest scores, I thought for sure that she would be in the bottom (and Gordana at the top).

But looking at the picture still of her design, it actually looks nice. Job well done.

I liked Althea's the best. It look a little too wrinkly in the picture, but when I saw it on the runway, I thought it was the best. I really liked the design of the towers. This is the challenge that she should have won, not last week.

Gordana did not deserve to be in the B3. I think the dress looked better on her mannequin than on Tara, but it was still a well-done dress nonetheless. Louise probably should have been in the B3 instead of her. And I really don't understand why Heidi said it was a bad thing that she made her dress look like it was created from a material other than paper. Desigers got praised in the past for making their unconventional dresses look real.

And Logan should have been in the Top3.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Week 5 - Newspaper Challenge

I really didn't agree with Irina winning. Maybe it was because her design was different than just a dress that she won? It seemed as if the only difficult part was crumpling up the paper. I was not impressed with the actual look.

I think the bottom two should have been Shirin and Nicolas. But J going home was going to happen sooner or later. And his bold-faced lie for no reason was really not smart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12