Louise

Ra'mon

Irina

Re: Week 4 Photos - Models as Clients Challenge

Johnny - BOTTOM 3

Logan - BOTTOM 3

Qristyl - AUF'D

I have no idea how Althea's dress won. I thought it was awful! It looks like a big black diaper and her breasts looked like she needed to find a better support bra. Just an ugly outfit, it should have been in the bottom three. The sad part is that I decided this episode that she and Carol Hannah are my favorites....and she puts this out.

I really liked what Nicolas did, given the stated purpose of this challenge I thought that his and Louise's creations truly fit the goal the best. They were dresses that made their models stand out and fitted them beautifully. Those two along with Epperson's should have been in the top three. Didn't agree with who they chose at all.

Was perfectly fine with the bottom 3 although would have happily swapped any of them for Althea's dress.

Crystal (and yes, I am purposely spelling it right) was the right one to go home. I like that this season they are going after those who don't have the skill sets of the rest and getting rid of them quickly.

Although she was a weak designer, I don't think Qristyl should have been auf'd for this. It was just a simple black dress. I disagree with Heidi that it made Valerie older. And for one thing, she's 27. She's already old in the modeling world.

I thought Christopher's dress made Katie look like a vegetable. Kalyn looked like she was going to church in Irina's dress. And Vanessa looks like she belonds under a Christmas tree in Ra'mon's dress.

Johnny's was bad; it was too wrinkled. But I actually liked Logan's.

I don't think Althea should have won, even though I do like Althea herself. Even though I dislike him, I think Epperson should have won. That dress was great IMO.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Seeing the pictures now, I really, really hate Logan's.

Crystal's was decent. Logan's was just ugly. I wouldn't buy that dress off the rack at the thrift store.

old cow

thanxs for the pics.

Yea after 2nd look i agree with the judges, Q going home was pretty obvious.

I think Logan's dress would have looked better if he didnt double wrap the black lace around the top of the dress. Just one wrap around the top or maybe even the entire dress so it wasnt so blue then it would have been better.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My top three would have been Shirin, Gordana and Carol Hannah (in no particular order), with Logan, Ra'mon and Althea in the bottom three.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The more I look at Gordana's, the more I think I would like that (longer length, of course, I am 43). But I am so short at 4-11, that most normal sized dresses ARE longer.

and raisinthesun, I agree. Logan said he doubled up the lace to hide the pattern. He would have been better served to either use it as is or maybe cut random holes in it to edgy it up a bit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast