+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

9/10 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Let's start the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/10 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Tonight's challenge = The models are the clients.

This episode can definitely effect the model choices I think...the models should keep that in mind when they get too choosy...lol

I think it may be Qristyl's night to go, although I don't think her dress was horrible!

Definitely LOVED Carol Hannah's! There were quite a few good ones tonight!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I think Qristyl is gone too, mostly because of her performance last week.....

Althea has my favorite look, Carol Hannah's dress was beautiful too...and where has Michael been??? he hasnt been to any of the judging lately...Nina wasn't present either...

FORT Fogey

This episode seemed pretty dull. Hard to put my finger on why.

Kao

Because half the dresses were fug and neither the Goddess Nina nor Michael Kors were there?

I didn't get to watch last night and forgot to record!! OH well. So... who was top two or three and who was bottom two? Who went home?

Top 3 - Althea, Carol Hannah, Epperson. Althea won.

Bottom 3 - Johnny, Qristal, Logan. Qristal/Logan were bottom 2 - Qristal auf'd.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

With only 12 hours to sew you would think all of the dresses would be in the bottom, but the top three pulled off complicated design. Good for them. I loved Epperson's with the shredding - we haven't seen that for a couple of seasons...and this was diagonal and tonal.

Poor Qristyl who swore she would never send a black piece down the runway, gave up on the brown after Tim's critique. Too bad she didn't stay with the brown and ditch the black...I mean the dress was still badly designed, but she wouldn't have gotten the black and boring judgment. Good thing Logan wore his dress to impress the women pants to the runway - maybe those saved him - but it was probably that Qristyl's was worse. When I saw his outfit, I had a Kenley flashback, and that isn't good.

If you watched the Model Show afterward, you saw that everyone (except Qristyl's model, Valerie) wore their designer's creations to the power meet. The irony is that Valerie decided to wear a pantsuit with a lacy midriff (it looked stunning on her) and she is the only one they showed getting a job from the party.

Gordana (the designer I'm following, but I may be fickle) got no airtime...except for one sentence in the condo. I thought her design was boring. From the little I saw of it on the runway, it looked like a gold/tan cloth with basket weaving down the front and back. Her model said it was so short, she was afraid her butt was showing when she walked...another irony because during the Model Show, Heidi chastised her for her "limp" walk. She probably thought anything stronger and her rear would be highlighted. Lose/lose situation for her.

I'll need to see all the designs again before making comments on the rest...but, I was mostly disappointed in the color choices - which did not require all 12 hours to choose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast