+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/3 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

old cow

Re: 9/3 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3694159;
    I thought Johnny & Irina should have won. I thought their beachwear outfit was actually somewhat like beachwear, whereas Ra'mon's was more like surfer evening wear. I didn't like J&I's avantegarde outfit much, but I thought it was WAY more avantgarde than Ra'mon's.

As far as Nicolas and Gordana's work, I thought that avantgarde lace monstrosity that they created was one of the most hideous outfits I have ever seen in any season of this show!! It definitely pushed some boundaries - that poor model looked like a tacky avantgarde street walker!!
    Johnny & Irina's designs were good but the brown color just threw me off from the beach. Summer-y yea i guess but they just werent my favs. I still like Ra'mon's 2 designs the best.

OMG YES Nicolas & Gordana's lace disaster was just AWFUL! WTH was that? I cant believe he sent a model down the runway looking like that!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Apparently Tim Gunn is a bit vexed at the editing of this episode: Tim Gunn goes after a dress - Lifeline Live - USATODAY.com

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3696928;
    Apparently Tim Gunn is a bit vexed at the editing of this episode: Tim Gunn goes after a dress - Lifeline Live - USATODAY.com
    WoW! Thanxs for the article link PhoneGrrrl. All i can say is wow.

Honestly i kinda liked Ra'mon's dyed dress. Not really Avant Garde (i guess anyway) but still pretty good and i certainly don't think he should have gone home for it.

Wow, this just proves that the producers of the show have their hands all over this, they edited it together to make Ra'mon be the "hero" of this competition.

I wonder though, who Tim Gunn did want to win last week's competion....

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

What really grossed me out was that Ra'mon was dying the garment in the toilet. I sooo want Tim Gunn to make Nina wear it. And no drycleaning...wear it just like the model had to. Also, it would have made for such a more dramatic/entertaining episode had they shown that part...and the win more shocking. Since Nina wore the judges down, I think that's an argument for Kors never to be absent. I don't know if he'd like the dress or not, but I don't see him as being as easily swayed as the girl from The O.C. and Azria just kinda looked out of it.

I could have lived with both Mitchell and Ra'mon going home. It would have caused a lot of havoc in the model house.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3696928;
    Eeew! Did they show his intention to dye in the toilet on the show, or edit it out? I do NOT remember seeing that!?
    It would be really hilarious if he won it and gave it to Nina!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3697312;
    Eeew! Did they show his intention to dye in the toilet on the show, or edit it out? I do NOT remember seeing that!?
    It would be really hilarious if he won it and gave it to Nina!
    No that part was edited out. Yea that is pretty gross. But i still like Ra'mon and im glad he stayed. But yea i dont think he deserved to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345