+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

Fatma needs to chill out! What she did when she left the runway was really disrespectful. I'm sure the model that got sent home wouldve aprreciated being picked by Mitchell.

I get she is upset she got parted from Logan, but does she not realize he can pick her again next week? There is no need to get so upset over something that can once again be changed.

She just shouldve waited to show resentment when she got backstage, not right in front of EVERYONES faces.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fan

I would enjoy the model selection a lot more if the designer who finished 2nd last on the project had to pick last for the model - then she / he would only have two options and couldn't steal someone else's model. There should be a negative consequence to that designer being in the bottom two.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;3681641;
    I would enjoy the model selection a lot more if the designer who finished 2nd last on the project had to pick last for the model - then she / he would only have two options and couldn't steal someone else's model. There should be a negative consequence to that designer being in the bottom two.
    Great idea!

Finally we see the show from their perspective. This has been too long in coming.

Fatma may have sealed her fate with that display last night. I doubt any designer would want to risk choosing someone so tempermental. I hope Mitchell survives next week to see how it will play out in the choosing. Logic tells me she will not be favored by anyone, not even Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3681608;
    Oh no! Fatma is parted from her beloved Logan!
    Fatma throwing a hissy fit as she walked off the stage --- how mature . She has a bad attitude, if I was one of the designers I would not want to work with her.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;3681619;
    Fatma needs to chill out! What she did when she left the runway was really disrespectful. I'm sure the model that got sent home wouldve aprreciated being picked by Mitchell.

I get she is upset she got parted from Logan, but does she not realize he can pick her again next week? There is no need to get so upset over something that can once again be changed.

She just shouldve waited to show resentment when she got backstage, not right in front of EVERYONES faces.
    Yeah, you got to watch those "living out loud" moment. I love her accent though, where is she from???

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3681913;
    Fatma throwing a hissy fit as she walked off the stage --- how mature . She has a bad attitude, if I was one of the designers I would not want to work with her.
    She's jonesing big time for Logan. He's cute, but not so much

Kao

Fatima's response was extreme and not exactly professional but let's face it; NONE of the models wanted to work with him. Judging by the comments his models have made about working with him he's not the bees knees to work for either. And considering how almost all of them were backstage slagging him off, it was a tad hypocritical how some of them were knocking Fatima for being upset.

I don't think the designers will hold it against her, seeing how he's been in the bottom since they've been there and how some of them fought to keep their models. Hopefully, Logan will be able to get her back next week.

Exactly. Poor Epperson had to choose last again, and it was almost like Mitchell was being rewarded for doing such a craptacular job.

Some of those models are riding the petty train anyway. How dare that little red-haired model not spend a lot of time in the house because she's um...ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET MORE WORK? Ridiculous.
    Last edited by Kao; 08-28-2009 at 03:46 PM.

FORT Fan

The way the models are treating Mitchell is just shamefully immature.

Fatma really blew it with me. Even if Mitchell decides to be a total bastard, up untill now he didn't do anything to warrant the behaviour people are throwing his way.

They seem to personally blame him for famine and war in Africa.

Kao

Cairon: I think it's a lot of behind-the-scenes things that we aren't seeing that is shaping the model's opinions of him. All of them loved that crazy ass chicken man and were sad to see him go, there's at least three of them that are foaming at the mouth to work with Louise, Shirin's model was sad that she didn't pick her again, and Ra'Mon and his model got along fantastically after they worked out the "boob" situation. None of the girls wanted to work with Mitchell (including the one that left) and that's pretty telling.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3682259;
    Cairon: I think it's a lot of behind-the-scenes things that we aren't seeing that is shaping the model's opinions of him. All of them loved that crazy ass chicken man and were sad to see him go, there's at least three of them that are foaming at the mouth to work with Louise, Shirin's model was sad that she didn't pick her again, and Ra'Mon and his model got along fantastically after they worked out the "boob" situation. None of the girls wanted to work with Mitchell (including the one that left) and that's pretty telling.
    Maybe it's because his model last week was talking smack about him backstage? Last week it became blindingly obvious that his model was trying to win the other girls over by badmouthing Mitchell.

Now I'm not saying those girls are dumb, but in situations such as those it's easy, natural even, to pledge your support to the group you belong to directly. Especially this early in the game it's going to be easier to side with your fellow models, than to speak out and to side with the designer.

If Mitchell was talking poop about his models we would have seen something, because that's what makes a good villain. A designer always blaming his model is what makes good television. We never got to see that, last week his beef was with the incorrect measurements of his model, and that was totally justified. This week, he didn't say anything bad about his model at all, but Fatma still decided to freak out.

Still you see some of the models claim that Mitchell is "constantly badmouthing" the model he's paired with. We never got any proof of that, not only that, but he really doesn't seem to hate his models. When they got to pick their models he even joked about his reputation for being in the bottom 3, and he didn't blame the models at all. He blamed himself even. He acknowledged his own role in being in the bottom 3.

Vanessa even commented on Fatma's endless drama. She stated that Fatma was just being mean and hostile and that the girls don't even know Mitchell, so she doesn't have the right to treat him like that. Fatma in return turns the drama to Vanessa.

So I seriously doubt that Mitchell has been constantly talking smack about the models. We would have seen it. I think it's because his previous model really badmouthed him last time, and she tried to turn the other models against him. A couple of them, like Fatma, sided with her, but as time passes, it becomes clear, even to the group, that they've judged Mitchell too harsh, and they've judged him on hearsay of the first model not on anything substantial he said or did.
    This is not a signature.

+ Reply to Thread