+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

old cow

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

So how was Models of the Runway last nite? I cant imagine it being too terribly exciting since i think nothing really happened. I mean the reason i watched the other MOTR shows is too see who got eliminated and such but since no one was going this week it seemed kinda pointless to me.

They came up with a stunt to keep the models busy. Since the designers have to make a 13th look, the models had to cast the 13th model for them. They tried to make it interesting, but it seemed kind of pointless.

There were a few good minutes toward the end when the finalist models met with family members, and we learned a little about their backgrounds.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I saw Tanisha, Althea's model, in a Sears Christmas commercial out right now the other day. She's wearing a blue & black striped sweater w/ jeans and pulls out a read sweater at end of the commercial which is about sweaters. Her hair is in a shoulder length curly fro and not straight like on the show.

Also noticed Naima Mora cycle 4 ANTM winner on last Model of the Runway episode. She was one of the models at the casting that the muse models did to pick the 13th look. She was rocking her curly fro.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 11-18-2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: correct error

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3753091;
    Also noticed Naima Mora cycle 4 ANTM winner on last Model of the Runway episode. She was one of the models at the casting that the muse models did to pick the 13th look. She was rocking her curly fro.
    I love Naima. Missed the ep and will have to catch it later. Was she selected?

This laid-back, reunion-style clip show is ten times more entertaining than the PR finale was.

After a full season, I officially put my stamp of approval on the Models spinoff show. Now if they can only make the main show good again!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kaylin was very much a double for her designer. They both talked/smiled with clenched teeth in their interviews. Creepy. I did not like K's look, but whatever. We hated her designer.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3753874;
    After a full season, I officially put my stamp of approval on the Models spinoff show. Now if they can only make the main show good again!
    I agree with that

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3753874;
    This laid-back, reunion-style clip show is ten times more entertaining than the PR finale was.

Agree as well. PR was a bore but MOTR was kinda fun

How was the episode last night? I was so annoyed at Irina's win that I didn't even bother to watch MOTR. I didn't need a further reminder that the wrong designer won...

How was the episode last night? I was so annoyed at Irina's win that I didn't even bother to watch MOTR. I didn't need a further reminder that the wrong designer won...
    It was OK. They showed clips (some that we hadn't seen before) from throughout the season.

I thought it was...interesting ;-)...that they showed Katie grumbling about Kaelyn's double-sided tape incident, but didn't reshow the clip of Kaelyn in the dress (where I'd swear that I saw tape, not "sticky skin").

FORT Fogey

I like all the models, but I have to say that I really liked the final 3. They all seem to have the best spirits than most of the others. They were all so dignified too.

I especially like Tanisha. I just LOVE her spirit.

+ Reply to Thread