+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3740955;
    What's the name of the girl with the short, curly hair that reminds me of a soccer mom?
    Lisa
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Really wish she'd update her hair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

The only models I like look-wise are Matar and Katie (I liked Kojii but she had short legs). And they have the worst designers of the ones remaining so their MOTR days are numbered.

Matar had an interesting Halloween:
    EXCLUSIVE: Hugh Grant is just a little bit drunk

Of course Hugh Grant dressed up for Halloween on Saturday night: He was the creepy drunk guy at the Standard Hotel in New York hitting on models half his age. Oh wait, that wasn't a costume. From my source at the bar:

"Here's some pics I took of Hugh Grant and Matar Cohen (Israeli model from Project Runway) from Halloween at the Standard Hotel in New York. He was drunk as hell and hitting on her like crazy. He kept taking pictures of her and said he liked the way she looked, but Matar didn't go home with him because he was 'too old' (she's 23)."

This Matar chick better learn to start liking guys twice her age if she ever wants to reach the top of the modeling industry. The sad truth is most supermodels slept their way to the top. Hell, even I did it. I'm not proud of it, but Celebslam didn't become the 37th* most popular celebrity gossip blog by sheer hard work alone.

*29th in India. Yeah baby!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3743161;
    Matar had an interesting Halloween:
    Wow, thanxs for the link. YIKES Matar looks terrible in those pics! And what the heck happened to her neck? DId you see all those scratch marks?

Could it just be part of her Halloween costume?

Those pictures are horrendous. So horrendous, that I find them hilarious. I think I'll make one of them my avatar.

I feel a little bit sorry for her. She probably didn't want any of it. But at least it doesn't seem to be a huge problem for her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Hugh Grant is freakin' appealling in so many movies, but he really seems like a pathetic loser man-pig in real life.

old cow

I don't see why the 3 remaining designers couldnt pick more than 1 model to work with at Bryant Park. Sure only the "lead model" is eligible to win the prize but figuring this is an entire collection then obviously more than one model will be used on the runway. Why not use some of the other models from PR instead of a stranger provided by B.P. or whomever.

Just doesnt seem fair...

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3745763;
    I don't see why the 3 remaining designers couldnt pick more than 1 model to work with at Bryant Park. Sure only the "lead model" is eligible to win the prize but figuring this is an entire collection then obviously more than one model will be used on the runway. Why not use some of the other models from PR instead of a stranger provided by B.P. or whomever.

Just doesnt seem fair...
    Because say Irina uses both Matar & Koji at Bryant Park, and then wins Project Runway.

Who gets to be the winning model?

There can be only one.

FORT Fogey

It's like saying only 3 designers get to show on Bryant Park but in reality it's how many more designers are in the running once FW starts. We all know they cast some of the models in the season (and sometimes from past seasons) in the final runway shows. It's all for formality's sake.

+ Reply to Thread