+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

FORT Fogey

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

Katie is Christophers model, MHcarrolton. I like her and think she is adorable but when Christopher goes she will probably leave, as well. I don't see the others choosing her because I think only one other designer used her on the week they were forced to change. And Christophers days are numbered.

Celine was my least favorite and I was not surprised to see her go. Her look had limitations.

I like Koji but when Logan goes she is done.

It looks like we are in for a little thunder next week but I bet is a minor sqirmish that they hyped as usual. There has to be some tension at this critical point.

i was bummed Celine left, she was the funniest model on the show, i thought it was hilarious she farted on the runway, and her dancing during the burlesque thing was awesome too lol

I think its down to Irina, Althea, and Carol Hannah, with that being said, I think the final three models will be Tanisha, Kaylynn, and Lisa. Though I hope someone changes to Matar. Katie to me seems so mean, too bad Christopher doesn't get to see what she says, I'm sure he would be turned off by her personality. Koiji is a sweetheart, but I dont think anyone is gonna choose her after Logan leaves...which is probably soon...he's the most boring designer on the show thus far and his work has been less than impressive...I'm surprised he made it this far to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3734923;
    i was bummed Celine left, she was the funniest model on the show, i thought it was hilarious she farted on the runway, and her dancing during the burlesque thing was awesome too lol

I think its down to Irina, Althea, and Carol Hannah, with that being said, I think the final three models will be Tanisha, Kaylynn, and Lisa. Though I hope someone changes to Matar. Katie to me seems so mean, too bad Christopher doesn't get to see what she says, I'm sure he would be turned off by her personality. Koiji is a sweetheart, but I dont think anyone is gonna choose her after Logan leaves...which is probably soon...he's the most boring designer on the show thus far and his work has been less than impressive...I'm surprised he made it this far to be honest.
    Pretty much agree with everything you said, except I disagree about Katie, since I pretty much agree with what she's said about Christopher as well. He started out really strong, but lately his stuff has just sucked, & I don't know how he's still there at this point!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Aw, I liked Kojii. But I can't say I was completely sad to see her go. My favorite is still Matar, and when it came down to them two as the B2, I definitely wanted Matar (and her big hair) to stay. And I knew that once Logan was gone, Kojii was a goner also.

I can see why Katie was mad, but she needed to calm down a little bit. Bryant Park is almost tangible to the models, and I think Katie is just getting way too caught up in this environment. It's all getting to her. Also, I kind of felt bad for Christopher, because when he went to choose Katie again, he said, "Katie has always been behind me and my designs." He obviously doesn't know what Katie has been saying.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

I also think Katie's problem is much ado about nothing. It seem that all of the other models trusted Kaylynn when she said she removed the tape. A I agree that what Katie was looking at was sticky boobs. My daughter used them in beauty pageants.

I do think Kaylynn is the prettiest and Lisa is next. Some of the models are just too thin and I wonder what they look like in real life.

I'm going to miss Koji (Logan, too. Although, I never thought he'd be among the final three). She was my favorite model but I knew she'd be let go when Logan lost.

As for Katie and her rant.... I think Katie knows, deep down, that she and Christopher will never make it to Bryant Park so her claws are beginning to emerge.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 10-30-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typo

old cow

I will miss Koji too! But when Logan left (also sad) i knew she wouldnt go any further. She & Matar are my fav. models so i hope, pray, and hope Matar makes it to Bryant Park.

As far as Katie goes, i cant really blame her either. If i was relying on Christopher to carry me to Bryant Park i would be upset too.

Couture Connoisseur

In terms of their overall walk, it doesn't seem to count for much to the designers - with the exception of Tanisha, who's got a killer walk. Celine, Koji, Emarie and Ebony all had the best walks (very mature) but unfortunately got paired with less-than-stellar designers and they all had limited looks; Nobody seems to stick with the Asian girl for very long, Emarie and Ebony both looked very plain and Koji had a goth thing to her.

I think Katie is a pretty girl, but her walk is ridiculously bad. I think Kalyn looks too commercial/safe, Lisa is very elegant but uninspiring and Matar reminds me of Jesus (lol)

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Ugh. The streaming full episode video of MOTR just will not play well for me. I missed this episode and I'm getting frustrated trying to watch it on Lifetime's website.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What's the name of the girl with the short, curly hair that reminds me of a soccer mom?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread