+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

You know, I just want to feed these girls, especially Vanessa. If you shaved their heads, they would look like concentration camp victims. Sickly thin!

That runway coach? What a jerk! The pumpkin and pumpkin pie thing was his way of telling them that they weren't important enough to have the privilege of him calling them by name. Someone needs to take him down a peg or two. Maybe they can shove a pumpkin right up his........

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Ditto to what you said about the coach, Maude~Flanders. I found him to be arrogant and condescending. I was cheering the model who said she didn't want to walk for him, because he'd just tell her she was wrong. About that, she was right.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

old cow

The only good thing about last nite was Vanessa being eliminated! Hooray. I was sick of hearing her arrogance.

Ditto on the coach. What a jerk. Pumpkin, pumpkin pie, it was sooo degrating. As if he was talking down to them ...

Why is Ebony still here?She doesn't even look good on the runway,her neck is so short.:|
    Sad to see Vanessa go,she's obviously one of the better girls.She's really pretty and always looks great on the runway.

I felt that the modeling coach was so condescending by calling the girls "pumpkin" or "pumpkin pie." It was as if they were babies or pets, with his tone and all. Learn their names! He claims that he has been doing this for 20 years, but he can't manage to acknowledge his girls by their actual names. He should at least get a better nickname. I had to laugh when Kalyn told Matar back at the house that she couldn't eat pumpkin pie the same way again.

Matar had a point. She didn't know what a half-turn was, so why make her do it and then tell her that she's wrong? Maybe she should have at least tried, but why should she when both of them knew that he would just say that she's wrong when it was all said and done?

This whole "Dream Team" thing confuses me. At first, it was just Lisa, Vanessa, and Tanisha (who seems like the ringleader of the group). Then Ebony and Emarie were included. But after Emarie was eliminated, Ebony has been outcasted. I wonder if Tanisha and Lisa will go on and include Ebony once again now that Vanessa is gone.

My favorite is still Matar. I've liked her ever since her friendship with Erica was highlighted. I also love how she's paired with my favorite designer Gordana. I also like Kojii, Tara, and Fatma (but she's gone, so ).

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3712773;
    CrossingGuard has already done that, check out post #51 in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3712786;
    I think you meant 61. I had to look at that post a few seconds ago to remind myself who everyone was.

Who was kicked off this week? Fatma?
    Yay! I thought that that banner went on unnoticed and making it was just a waste of time. But now I know that you guys are actually using it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3717125;
    This whole "Dream Team" thing confuses me. At first, it was just Lisa, Vanessa, and Tanisha (who seems like the ringleader of the group). Then Ebony and Emarie were included. But after Emarie was eliminated, Ebony has been outcasted. I wonder if Tanisha and Lisa will go on and include Ebony once again now that Vanessa is gone.
    Or maybe Ebony realized how stupid & "high school" it was & distanced herself from it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I doubt it. My guess is that Emarie was the one that connected Ebony with the other girls, since Emarie and Vanessa were forming a fast friendship. After Emarie was eliminated, Ebony was shown breaking down in the bathroom, so it was obvious that the two of them were close. So once Emarie was gone, Ebony stopped hanging with the Dream Team.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Janice;3717059;
    Why is Ebony still here?She doesn't even look good on the runway,her neck is so short.:|
    Sad to see Vanessa go,she's obviously one of the better girls.She's really pretty and always looks great on the runway.
    Ebony and that dang Tanisha! UGH gotta go ladies! Vanessa was pretty and such, i just didnt care for her personality.

Oh who im kidding, im stil mad Fatma is gone I MISS HER! Im taking my anger out on the other models

Tanisha isn't one of my favorites, but she can work that runway. She is the best walker there. I can see why these designers love her.

I don't know why they (esp. Carol Hannah) love Lisa's look though. And I also don't know why Kojii isn't more popular. She has one of the best looks out of all the models, hands down.

Kao

I don't care who gets cut as long as they aren't someone from Team International +1!

Which technically Tanisha should be a part of since she's from Tokyo, but since she started the Dream Team she doesn't count. I predict that she will be one of the last girls standing since she can work the hell out of any garment.

+ Reply to Thread