+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

Poor Fatima

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3711394;
    I was glad they changed the rules, as I had been thinking the same thing, that they should make the designers switch. And I like Koji but never liked Fatma, so it was a satisfying result this week.

I like that they have this adjunct show. I never really paid attention to the models on previous PR seasons, but this week, having gotten used to paying attention to the models' stories thanks to MotR, we really noticed how sick Vanessa looked when she had to stand there in that disgusting lizard suit. You could tell she knew it was horrible and was afraid of going home.

One thing I like about this show is that, as professional models, for the most part they act professionally and get along so much better than the "casts" of other shows with "model houses" do (assuming they aren't cutting out a bunch of drama, lol!) It is nice to see a higher level of maturity and peacefulness in the house compared to those other shows. And Heidi makes a good mentor for them; what a gift to be on that show!
    Yes, it is definately refreshing to see some harmony on a reality show. These women are mature professionals despite their very young age. Fatma and Vanessa are, so far, the only ones to act out a bit.

I was surprised to see Koji standing in the final 2. She is my absolute favorite. I love her look, her hair and her presence on the runway. I wonder why the designers favored all the others ahead of her. There is a story here. Something about her is off for everyone else other than Logan. Hopefully he will be able to get her back and keep her in the game. I see him going to Bryant Park.

I can't seem to keep the models names straight with their faces. Is it possible to post pics of the models with their names? Just a suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3712771;
    I can't seem to keep the models names straight with their faces. Is it possible to post pics of the models with their names? Just a suggestion...
    CrossingGuard has already done that, check out post #51 in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3712773;
    CrossingGuard has already done that, check out post #51 in this thread.
    I think you meant 61. I had to look at that post a few seconds ago to remind myself who everyone was.

Who was kicked off this week? Fatma?

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Yes, Fatma is gone this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3712786;
    I think you meant 61. I had to look at that post a few seconds ago to remind myself who everyone was.
    Oops, that's what I get for posting from work! Yes. #61 has the images.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3712813;
    Oops, that's what I get for posting from work! Yes. #61 has the images.
    Thank you. I'll go look..must have missed it.

Based on today's episode, it is implied that one of the designers is withdrawing from the contest, my guess is Gordanna, for the previews of next weeks episode, she's seen crying on the phone...but of course thats just speculation based on the episode today...

Anyways, sad to see Vanessa go, she is one of the most charismatic girls there, i really come to like this show and the models!

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3716225;
    i really come to like this show and the models!
    I like the show and the models.

I did NOT like that coach guy. That pumpkin and pumpkin pie thing, and the way he was talking to them at the beginning was just...I don't know. It sort of bothered me and creeped me out at the same time. Maybe that's just me.

I know they said (mostly) nice things about him, but I think Matar, even when summarizing their 'teach,' probably spoke what most of them were really thinking.

+ Reply to Thread