+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Models of the Runway - season 1

Re: Models of the Runway - season 1

Hello DRAMA! Ha! Tynesha I'm sure will be the first one snatched up!

It makes you wonder if they'll stick with the new models or go back to the old ones the following week!

Should be way interesting!

Although the designers who have been model switchers have a tad bit of an advantage, for instance, Logan could go back to Fatma, who has worked with and what not, and knows her size and stuff.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Kao

Team International, all the way! I'm hoping that Fatma, Celine, Kojii, Kalyn, and Matar survive next week.

Team Dream Team is...annoying.

FORT Fogey

I just don't care for Fatma as a person nor do I like her look. It surprises me that she keeps getting chosen. She isn't attractive to me, at all. I have an aversion to people who relocte to the US and then criticize it.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3705333;
    I just don't care for Fatma as a person nor do I like her look. It surprises me that she keeps getting chosen. She isn't attractive to me, at all. I have an aversion to people who relocte to the US and then criticize it.
    So, only American citizens can criticize America?

Fatma is only exercising the right to free speech.

That girl who doesn't like Fatma is way too sensitive to be in the modeling business, or deal with real life in general.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I find Fatima annoying. However, I think she just didn't explain herself well and doesn't know when to stop. You can still be polite and exercise you right to free speech. But then, what she said is nothing to get teary-eyed over. One model seems too sensitive while the other seems to lack sensitivity.

While the "dream team" or "team A" is annoying, I don't see why Fatima does not think they should do something like that. It is just silly bonding. It appeared from the editing that she might be protesting too much and indeed does not like to be excluded.

old cow

I actually like Fatma

She is one of the prettiest girls on the show and yea she can be a bit ruff at times but i like the way she speaks her mind. Plus she's fun to watch; she makes this otherwise dull show interesting.

I agree raisininthesun.

Fatma is the most striking model and she has an international look that could get her work with many different designers. She also knows how to walk.

To the person who complained last page about the models "jumping", that happens ALL the time on PR. Maybe on S3 it didn't happen. But the best model last season - Shannon - jumped off the show because she got paying work, but then came back for the finale. So Erica was completely within her rights and it should not be held against her to want to be paid.

old cow

thanxs hutch!

Does anyone know where in Africa is Fatma from? What country i mean? I tried looking it up on the lifetime website but it said her hometown was LA.

Yea i understand your point also with the model swapping. I could never understand why Nick (from S2) got so upset with Zulema for swapping models.....

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3705357;
    So, only American citizens can criticize America?

Yes , that's right. They can go home to their "superior" country. (hmm, if America is so bad, why did they come?)

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3705898;
    thanxs hutch!

Does anyone know where in Africa is Fatma from? What country i mean? I tried looking it up on the lifetime website but it said her hometown was LA.
    Gambia.

I think she was right on the money when she told Kalyn that she'd appreciate America more once she left it and visited other places. What we take for granted is absolutely astounding, and not everyone has patience for it.

+ Reply to Thread