+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars Special - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: Project Runway All-Stars Special - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3672321;
    I ranked his collection low. I would wear one dress out of his collection, while I would probably wear all of Uli's or Korto's. Yeah this is definately payback for his loss way back when. That is the only way I can explain it.
    Michael and Nina tend to determine the winner and their aesthetic is very similar to what Daniel V. designed. It's not my style either but neither is Jeffrey's or Jay's (McCarroll). If you look at their designs that won their seasons and compare them to what Daniel V. just designed you'll see a similarity, IMO. And that similarity is what Michael and Nina love. Michael Kors is a much more conservative designer, himself, however.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

After seeing that collection, now I know why.

Daniel V you suck! Your collection sucked and alot of the stuff during your season shouldn't have won (blooming onion blouse over sewer water dress? I don't think so).
    [mod edit]

Korto's was kinda boring, really. Though beautifully done. She really didn't have a red-carpet dress.

Chris M's was the BEST COLLECTION, but his red-carpet dress was too heavy, too much.

Sweet P's was adorable and fun, but too girly.

I really was surprised that Uli's wasn't there. IT WAS GORGEOUS!
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-21-2009 at 12:17 AM.

While I DO agree that Korto could have handled her loss better, I still feel that --- based on MHO of her collection versus Daniel's (and yes, I DO love Daniel), she got robbed.

I agree with chrisg . . .

Daniel knew what would catch Michael and Nina's eye. And good for him for that.

I still think Korto's collection was better.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3672349;

Chris M's was the BEST COLLECTION, but his red-carpet dress was too heavy, too much.

Sweet P's was adorable and fun, but too girly.

I really was surprised that Uli's wasn't there. IT WAS GORGEOUS!
    Chris' was my favorite, Sweet P's my 2nd and Uli's my 3rd fave. Korto should have been in the final 4 just for that restaurant dress which would leave Daniel V. out of my F4. Oh well. On to the next season!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3672357;

Daniel knew what would catch Michael and Nina's eye. And good for him for that.
    And Nina and Michael Kors are on this season less since it was taped in LA, right? I wonder if that will affect the outcome?

So glad they taped the All Stars in NYC. I wasn't sure if it was NYC or LA prior to the start of the show.

Wow! As much as I love Daniel, his collection wasn't that special tonight, and I think Korto got robbed. Unfortunately Nina and Michael were too in love with Daniel I guess, and they must have felt bad they Daniel didn't win the first time he competed.

Sorry Korto...

[QUOTE=chrisg;3672365;]And Nina and Michael Kors are on this season less since it was taped in LA, right? I wonder if that will affect the outcome?[QUOTE]

If they ARE on less this season, I think that might have a significant affect on challenge outcomes.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3672374;

If they ARE on less this season, I think that might have a significant affect on challenge outcomes.
    Which might be a good thing, I think.

Premium Member

So how did Chris place? Love him.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3672421;
    So how did Chris place? Love him.
    Chris made the first cut from 8 to 4 but then was eliminated 1st out of the F4.

+ Reply to Thread