+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars Special - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: Project Runway All-Stars Special - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't think Korto was robbed. Her collection of all 4 pieces lacked a cohesive vision. Her restaurant challenge dress was the best though.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

It could have gone either way. The fact that they were both #2s in their seasons just made it even more dramatic.

I think Korto's might have been a little bit better, but they were both worthy collections, so it was just up to the moods of the judges that day. But I'm definitely happy for my boy Daniel!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I'm glad Korto didnt win, she really did came off as a bad sport...she did beautiful work and second place is nothing to be ashamed off, she came in second twice, which is better than alot of people, so she should be proud of that!

Congrats to Daniel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3672287;
    Koto was kind of ugly with her comments. Be graceful and not such a sore loser.
    I agree. I can understand being disappointed but having been through this once before she should have held her composure. It was a great second chance for Korto to show her clothes on national television. And coming in 2nd twice isn't too shabby.

I have to call Uli out too, though. She was so catty w/ Sweet P. early on in the challenge. I don't think we've seen that side of her before, have we?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3672293;
    It could have gone either way. The fact that they were both #2s in their seasons just made it even more dramatic.

I think Korto's might have been a little bit better, but they were both worthy collections, so it was just up to the moods of the judges that day. But I'm definitely happy for my boy Daniel!
    Daniel V. is an amazing designer and a clever one. He knew just what Michael Kors and Nina would love. Congrats to him.

I don't want to be as hard on Korto, but yeah, she could have been a little more graceful about coming in 2nd in an All-Star season. That's a pretty big accomplishment too.

Contrast that to Chris, who was in tears at the thought of being in the Top 4, and being regarded as a designer on the same level as the others by the judges. He was so sweet on the runway and in his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3672309;

Contrast that to Chris, who was in tears at the thought of being in the Top 4, and being regarded as a designer on the same level as the others by the judges. He was so sweet on the runway and in his comments.
    I Chris March. What a sweet guy and a talented one too.

I get a conflict of Interest here. Didn't Daniel work for Michael Kors for a while? Michael Kors' Golden Boy. I ranked his collection low. I would wear one dress out of his collection, while I would probably wear all of Uli's or Korto's. Yeah this is definately payback for his loss way back when. That is the only way I can explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3672321;
    I get a conflict of Interest here. Didn't Daniel work for Michael Kors for a while? Michael Kors' Golden Boy. I ranked his collection low. I would wear one dress out of his collection, while I would probably wear all of Uli's or Korto's. Yeah this is definately payback for his loss way back when. That is the only way I can explain it.
    I remember Michael made him that offer at the end of the S2 finale, but I don't know if he ever took him up on it...

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3672322;
    I remember Michael made him that offer at the end of the S2 finale, but I don't know if he ever took him up on it...
    I seem to remember Daniel suggesting that Kors revoked the offer.

+ Reply to Thread