Freelance fashion designer

Favorite Designer:
    John Galliano, Tom Ford

Sign:
    Taurus

Logan Neitzel | myLifetime.com

Who is John Galt?

Re: Logan Neitzel - Season 6

One of the two or three token straight guys this year (including the Rasta guy and the ex-addict) if my gaydar is giving me the right vibes. I liked his runway dress, but it wasn't "special". We'll see how he does as time goes on. However, he got very little air time in the first episode (nearly none), so I would guess that he will be one of the earlier ousts. Of course, he may be a good designer, but have too normal of a personality for reality TV. I notice on these shows they like to concentrate on the characters and let's face it, gay guys and "out there" gals with the more outrageous personalities make for better TV. Perhaps this guy should stick to fixing cars.

He looks a lot like Casey from the first season of Make Me a Supermodel.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm wondering if he'll go back to Fatima after this challenge ... if he's not auffed, that is.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3679291;
    One of the two or three token straight guys this year (including the Rasta guy and the ex-addict) if my gaydar is giving me the right vibes. I liked his runway dress, but it wasn't "special". We'll see how he does as time goes on. However, he got very little air time in the first episode (nearly none), so I would guess that he will be one of the earlier ousts. Of course, he may be a good designer, but have too normal of a personality for reality TV. I notice on these shows they like to concentrate on the characters and let's face it, gay guys and "out there" gals with the more outrageous personalities make for better TV. Perhaps this guy should stick to fixing cars.
    This guy really doesnt seem to have gotten alot of air time so idk about his personality but yea the token straight guy; his designs so far just seem a little boring to me. The maternaty thing he did with the white top and black pants, dull.

FORT Newbie

I like Logan but I thought he should have left the week that Epperson was eliminated

old cow

Im glad someone revived this thread. I liked Logan as well. He seemed to be a pretty cool dude and his design wasnt that bad. Actually it was kinda good but i guess it was his time to go.

Yea i agree with the previous poster, he should have gone the week Epperson was eliminated but whatcha gonna do.......

I think his looks got him farther than he should have gotten; I'm glad he's gone.

FORT Fogey

To quote Michael Kors, Logan does "clothes" nicely - just not design.

I think that is the problem with most of this season's contestants though. They are mostly just clothes (although gorgeous clothes ... by Althea, Irena, Gordana, and Carol Hannah (my personal favorite). Poor Chris. He had nice clothes too in the beginning!)

+ Reply to Thread