+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PR: Best Moment Ever

FORT Fogey

PR: Best Moment Ever

Time to celebrate seasons past! We need it given how lackluster the current season is and the show's impending move to Lifetime. Or, does anyone even care anymore?!

Re: PR: Best Moment Ever

Zulema's "I want to have a walkoff" and the ensuing confessional line (that our lovely FORT writer got his name from), Daniel Vosovic's "It's a MotherF***** WALKOFF!" and all of the ensuing faces. I really loved Heidi's the most.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 10-08-2008 at 11:00 AM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;3213956;
    Zulema's "I want to have a walkoff" and the ensuing confessional line (that our lovely FORT writer got his name from), Daniel Vosovic's "It's a MotherF***** WALKOFF!" and all of the ensuing faces. I really loved Heidi's the most.
    Funny you should mention that...here is the ultimate av I made, but could never reduce in size enough to actually use:

There are so many favorite moments... Austin models Jay's postal uniform... Santino creates the epic "Tim and Andrae Go to Red Lobster"... Laura's mom (and the rest of us) find out she's pregnant at Tavern on the Green... the WWE Divas perform those runway walks that have Michael Kors on the floor... the S2 designers (including Santino in 5-inch pumps) have their own walk-off in front of Nicky Hilton... and several others.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I don't remember if it was just in the extra's at the reunion show or what, but one of my favorite moments are when Santino , Andre, and Nick are singing "Daniel Franco..where did you gooo?" and they throw in things like see ya in season 3. It really made me crack up!

And of course I'll never, ever forget the "It's a M F walkoff!"

Season 2 really had a since of fun that I find this season was lacking.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Premium Member

Santino and Daniel in the extras season 2 when Daniel had Santino sing Closer to God by Nine Inch Nails in Tim Gunn's voice. OMG

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3214120;
    Funny you should mention that...here is the ultimate av I made, but could never reduce in size enough to actually use:

There are so many favorite moments... Austin models Jay's postal uniform... Santino creates the epic "Tim and Andrae Go to Red Lobster"... Laura's mom (and the rest of us) find out she's pregnant at Tavern on the Green... the WWE Divas perform those runway walks that have Michael Kors on the floor... the S2 designers (including Santino in 5-inch pumps) have their own walk-off in front of Nicky Hilton... and several others.
    That .gif captures them all. Great job! Every moment of that scene is so memorable, even the dejected model's face as her "marshmallow body" is cast out. Zulema's sunglassed demeanor, Andrae's overdramatized face, and Daniel's bulging eyes in the confessional....just makes me laugh everytime.

I also love the Santino montage of all his Tim Gunn impressions (the "Make it Work" robot), as well as the Red Lobster story.
    Last edited by muggle; 10-08-2008 at 07:03 PM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

How about Jack carrying Christian in his bag.

Or Jerrell playing dolls with oranges & apples.

Chris's laughter & his jokes.

"Ferocious Cotura" or "Spread Eagle".

The WWE challenge & the Diva challenge.

Anytime Santino does a Tim Gunn impersonation.

That crazy model from S1 who got drunk (or was she S2?).

The fabulous models: Grace, Marcia, Shannone, Nazri, Amanda, Tia

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3214443;
    That crazy model from S1 who got drunk (or was she S2?).
    You probably mean Morgan, who ripped Kevin's swimsuit the night before the runway show, and tripped wearing the wedding gown that Jay custom-made for her.

She wasn't drunk, she was just bats**t crazy!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

My most memorable moment of PR was back in S1, during the post office challenge.

Keith just got eliminated in the last challenge since he was the team leader for the losing dress. The next day, Wendy Pepper finds that someone vandalized a picture of her daughter, which she didn't have a copy of. But the question was, "Who did it?" Was it Keith? Or maybe it was Morgan, since she was so crazy? No one had any clue, and it just brought so much drama to the show.

Now I actually liked Wendy, but that moment was so memorable.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

For me it's season one with a certain male designer stepping to the plate and wearing another designer's outfit because his model didn't show up... and he just happened to have the figure of a lanky model.

I can't remember his name, but it's the one with the perfect hair, blowdried, impeccable, wavy, he was tall blonde and effeminate, the dream of any designer desperately looking for a model...

God I really loved Season One... with Wendy-crazy-Pepper, and Rob, and Jay, and the guy mentioned above...

makes me wonder why I'm drawing an absolute blank thinking about Season 3...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast