+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 6 (Lifetime) - News and Speculation

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 6 (Lifetime) - Premieres Thur. Aug 20th - News and Speculation

My source says those confirmed to participate so far include Chris March, Jeffrey Sebelia, Michael Knight, Daniel Vosovic, Santino Rice, Kenley Collins, Sweet P, and Korto Momolu. Others might also participate.

Yeah Daniel!!!!!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Re: Project Runway 6 (Lifetime) - Premieres Thur. Aug 20th - News and Speculation

Yes, I was happy to read that as well.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Are the individual threads for this season's contestants getting created soon?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

YAY! It's almost here! Set your DVRs for this Thursday starting with the Challenge Show at 8PM (ET/PT) and running through the Model show which is set for 11PM to 11:30PM.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read and interview with Heidi recently where she said to watch out for the women - that they are amazing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

MFWalkoff... your old avatar a few posts up is still the BEST AVATAR EVER! Cracks me up every single time.

I just heard on the radio that it would be on tonight, can't wait.

OMG, I am anxiously waiting here ! My DVR is set and ready to go just in case I have to work late.

And yes, MFWalkoff, your avatar rocks still!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Just six more hours until PR All-Stars!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I was holding out hope that the Bravo version would be as good so I didn't have to navigate to Lifetime. Afterall, Bravo has given me endless hours of some of the best tv reality tv ever - and I felt a bit of loyalty.

But watching last night just made me realize that nothing can compare. I missed most of the all-stars so I hope they repeat it, but I did catch the model show which I really liked. As fluffy as some may think a modelling career is, it is a business and it's interesting to see young women try to make a go of it.

I also thought it they dynamics between the designer and models was interesting. It was a great way to shake up the show. 1/2 hour is perfect. An hour would be too much, I think.

I missed All Stars ... is it online? I can't find a repeat anywhere.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread