+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 6 (Lifetime) - News and Speculation

Re: Project Runway Season 6 (Lifetime) - News and Speculation

When is the next season of PR for sure? I haven't heard anything... and the fashion show just isnt cutting it.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by volatility;3472515;
    When is the next season of PR for sure? I haven't heard anything... and the fashion show just isnt cutting it.
    EW has an interesting article on the new season of PR. According to it the new season starts Aug. 20th (i think its the 20th..around that time)

Yes, it's Thursday Aug. 20th at 10PM ET. There are articles on this page and the previous one, just scroll up.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by volatility;3472515;
    Really, Isaac ought to be changing his name to Isaac Mizrahable after that cheap inferior knockoff...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 6 (Lifetime) - Premieres Thur. Aug 20th - News and Speculation

Eleven weeks!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Re: Project Runway 6 (Lifetime) - Premieres Thur. Aug 20th - News and Speculation

Eight weeks from yesterday! It's getting closer

I saw a promo on Lifetime today that said there will be a "Meet the S6 Designers" sneak preview during the premiere of the new show "Drop Dead Diva".

"DDD" premieres Sun, July 12th at 9PM ET.

EDIT: Now I just read that the Season 6 designer pix/bios will be available before then, on July 9th! (Probably at Lifetime's site).
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-01-2009 at 02:29 PM.

YAY. Thanks for the info I can't wait for this show to be back.

The contestants names/pics/bios can be found if you use the right words in your search box. I've seen links that go POOF and I've seen links that are allowed to stay, so I'm unclear on the in & outs of posting such a thing. Let's just say I found the list at a website where the first word is the sound bees make and the second word is that white granulated stuff you put in your tea to make it sweet.

I happened to find this while surfing idly just now:
    "Project Runway" scoop! Lifetime to have an All Star Challenge!
    by Michael Jensen

Since we're still more than a month away from the return of Project Runway, I thought now might be a good time to share a little PR scoop that recently came my way. I haven't confirmed this elsewhere, but I have good reason to trust my source knows of what they speak.

By now, every PR fan knows that show returns on August 20th, but I'm told that a week or two before the show debuts on Lifetime, the network plans to pump up excitement for the return with a special All-Star Challenge featuring past designers.

My source says those confirmed to participate so far include Chris March, Jeffrey Sebelia, Michael Knight, Daniel Vosovic, Santino Rice, Kenley Collins, Sweet P, and Korto Momolu. Others might also participate.

Filming is apparently taking place around a building called The Atlas (ed: Ha!) where crews have been closing elevators and roof decks and generally making life inconvenient for tenants.

I'm told there are there are three challenges and the winner gets a cash prize, but otherwise the designers are not getting paid to participate. My source also says that past contestants who declined to participate include Christian Siriano, Rami Kashou, Jack Mackenroth, Kit Pistol and Laura Bennett.

No matter who is participating, I'm glad Lifetime is going to serve up a little appetizer to whet our appetites!
    I'd love to sneak down there tomorrow and see if anything is buzzing at Parson's (well there should be anyway, since they are already filming S7 as well)...

+ Reply to Thread