+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Projected winner, who do you think will win?

Projected winner, who do you think will win?

For me it is Leanne.

Re: Projected winner, who do you think will win?

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3186366;
    For me it is Leanne.
    I just don't think I am ready to project a winner. There isn't one standout this season. I do think that Kenley, Korto, Terri and Leanne are strong contenders, but it's still too early for me to say who will win. Anything can happen in this competition.

FORT Fogey

I think Leanne too, she's the only one who seems to have really pushed herself to do innovative work, maybe Korto too. Kenley is too old fashioned for me.

I'm not ready to pick an overall winner; too much can change from week to week. I'll stick with my final 3 of Korto, Kenley, and Terri, though. Leanne cracking the Top 3 would not be a surprise at this point, either.

I think it's too soon because the designs have been all over the place.

But I do think that Korto & Leann have jumped to the top of the pack and - based on what we've seen so far - should be at BP.

Leanne is consistently good (except for the first week) then Korto. Stella is weird.

FORT Newbie

I think Leanne might win b/c she is so willing to edit and listen to criticism w/o becoming offended or rebellious. She seems to be using this exp as a learning oppy. Since she started the show, she seems to have become a better designer maybe b/c she has access to so much expert advice and she takes it and does not come off as though she already knows it all. After that soup sandwich she created for ep1, we never saw a mess like that from her again.

Many of the other designers exit by saying "thanks for oppy. it was a great exp." And it probably was, but Leanne seems to be really devouring the exp to improve her skills. She seems to have an attitude of a student who is just learning all she can. Checked her attitude at the door and opened her mind.

Of course, I like Korto too.

Kay

I think the competition is finally solidifying to show who the best designers are. Leanne stands out to me as the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3186637;
    I'm not ready to pick an overall winner; too much can change from week to week. I'll stick with my final 3 of Korto, Kenley, and Terri, though. Leanne cracking the Top 3 would not be a surprise at this point, either.
    Same here.. it's a toss up between these four. After what Michael Knight did all season, then came to Bryant park with his Safari Hooker look, you just never know when a designer is going to lose their mind and show things that don't work. I like Terri so much though, honestly, I think it's harder to make really nice pants than it is a dress, so even though she makes them all the time, they're done really freaking well. Leanne is very elegant, and while Kenley is talented, I often hate her choice of prints so... Then Korto tends to go too west indian/african for me. I feel like too many people would look foolish in her gorgeous designs. And she doesn't seem too compromising, so I think the real battle is between Leanne, Terri, and Kenley, with Terri or Leanne taking it all.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Don't Terri will make the final 3 or 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast