+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by firechica;3181581;
    do we know why kenley's model had to drop out? isnt that the second model this season to drop out? didnt keiths have to in week 2?
    anyways - just wondering - i havent seen any explanation or opinions as to why the models are dropping like flies ...
    thanks for any help.
    My guess, firechica, is that she got a paying job. Shannone was the best model out there (better than all of last year's as well) and she sold that shiff!

She reminds me alot of Nazri with her attitude on the runway & her walk. (Good attitude, not Keith or Daniel attitude.)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3179839;
    Yes, but he's also said "whackadoodle" at least twice.

Suede giveth and Suede taketh away.

I am soooo glad Keith is gone. I feel kinda guilty that I wasn't even a little bit sad, even when he cried. He was so completely arrogant about his "aesthetic" when his thing with fringe looked terrible whenever he executed it on his own. Even when the judges criticized him it didn't seem like it sunk it, he just seemed to think that it was a tragedy that no one appreciated or understood his vision.

I thought the top three were great, and I loved Terri's also. I really like her pants and she always seems to make them fit her model great, so I have no complaint there. She is still one of my favs. This week I have to agree that Leann deserved the win, her dress was great!

I actually thought I was going to like Blayne's dress this week until I saw it on the model. The top fit terribly and it was definitely too long, I was expecting around knee length. Just the fact that he called Tim Gunn "Tim-licious" means I would still like him to get eliminated next week...

Premium Member

With Blayne's licious and Suede's whackadoodle and third person speak, I would be happy to see both of them leave.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryIsMine;3179880;
    Wow, I'm really an awful person. I was giggling at Keith's tears. Boo hoo.

I laughed out loud myself, then realized I'm a jerk.. but he is NOT a sympathetic character.. he's so smarmy and pathetic and his entitled ideas about the show are insane. You DON'T deserve it more than others because you're "trapped" in utah. No one is trapped anywhere. Hop on a bus, a train, get a job as a waiter somewhere, save and perfect your dream. Don't sit around crying because you didn't win instant fame and money from a game show. Lord.

Keith wasn't good. He never put anything out that was even remotely great. Worst of all, he couldn't see how much better everyone else was, so what does that say about his own fashion sense? Ugh, glad he's gone daddy gone.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3180224;
    I agree on both counts. Laura was by far my favorite designer from Season 3, and I LOVED Korto's coat dress.
    I loved Laura, I first found her interesting when she became friends with michael K and they worked together on a task, I wish she weren't so into showing off her bony chest, but other than that, i thought she was FAB. Korto's coat dress was a stunner, too bad two couldn't win... it was a HUGE step up from the first few challenges for almost everyone.

I hate to agree with The Zoe (although, kudos for Botoxing your falling face, Rach) but i wanted to snatch that coat up and wear it so bad!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

There is a store nearby that sells handbags made from woven seatbelts. I see them all the time, so I was not impressed with Korto's coat. It is what I would have done too.

While Keith had some problems, Stella's skirt was a mess. This was her challenge to lose and she did big time. Why pick this challenge to want to be pretty? I don't understand why she didn't take full advantage of the Leatha? It's was a missed opportunity.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3182172;
    I laughed out loud myself, then realized I'm a jerk.. but he is NOT a sympathetic character.. he's so smarmy and pathetic and his entitled ideas about the show are insane. You DON'T deserve it more than others because you're "trapped" in utah. No one is trapped anywhere. Hop on a bus, a train, get a job as a waiter somewhere, save and perfect your dream. Don't sit around crying because you didn't win instant fame and money from a game show. Lord.

Keith wasn't good. He never put anything out that was even remotely great. Worst of all, he couldn't see how much better everyone else was, so what does that say about his own fashion sense? Ugh, glad he's gone daddy gone.
    I completely and utterly agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3182172;

Keith's lipstick jungle outfit was beautiful, in my opinion. I think Stella and, particularly, Blayne, are worse than he was, and they particularly were on this challenge. All that said, I think that bottom three showed the next three to go, but I wouldn't discount either Stella, and once again, particularly, Blayne staying because the producers think they are interesting. Blayne's stuff has been particularly hideous. He mistakes craziness for creativity, and he doesn't even have good construction techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by busilis32;3182701;
    Keith's lipstick jungle outfit was beautiful, in my opinion. I think Stella and, particularly, Blayne, are worse than he was, and they particularly were on this challenge. All that said, I think that bottom three showed the next three to go, but I wouldn't discount either Stella, and once again, particularly, Blayne staying because the producers think they are interesting. Blayne's stuff has been particularly hideous. He mistakes craziness for creativity, and he doesn't even have good construction techniques.
    Keith's lipstick jungle outfit was pretty, but I think it was pretty because Kenley was involved and wouldn't let him make a travesty of it -- JMO.

I agree that Stella's time is almost up and I am hoping the judges boot Blayne next simply to spare my ears from the -licious suffix!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast