+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: 8/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Yay! Plus, Rachel Zoe wasn't as bad as I thought she's be. She still needs to wipe that bitch face off now and again, though.

Seeing Keith leave kinda makes me sad because i was rooting for him from the beginning. However, his elimination was expected anyway so i wasnt suprise at all but i wished him for the best because i know he wants this a lot so hopefully he will make it someday.

This episode is good. The beginning is slow but i eventually loved it. Im happy they picked Leanne's dress as the winner.

leanns dress was really cool, but i think jarell should've won. i'm glad korto didn't win... i just didnt like her thingy. ;\

yay keith is gone!! bout time. i felt bad when he cried, tho, lol.

i think blayne's had potential to be really cool, if he'd fitted it better & had more time at the bottom fringe part. the glass parts were cool.

next episode -- diane von furstenburg!! (sp?) this one ought to be good -- everyone looks suuuuper stressed, haha.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I liked Jarell's dress before it showed on the runway. I find the breast part of the dress... pancakey/saggy. And her makeup and hair didnt satisfy me at all. And i know im suppose to only judge the dress but I mean, those eyebrows makes me vomit.

I think Korto didn't win because it was still just a coat. Fabulous, but no real innovation.

LeeAnne's had winner written all over it when Tim went to visit them. Just like last week & Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3179900;
    I think Korto didn't win because it was still just a coat. Fabulous, but no real innovation.

LeeAnne's had winner written all over it when Tim went to visit them. Just like last week & Joe.
    No, no, it was a coat dress.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i agree about the styling of jarell's model... the dress was amazing, but i hated the hair & makeup.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

jarell's!!!!THE most exciting makeup I've ever seen ong PR.But!Of course I've seen so many crazy makeup on real world fashion,Lol.

I missed the first half of the show. How did the contestants get the material from the cars (trucks?). Thanks for any details you can provide!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Five Saturn Vues were parked on the garage roof top and each was stuffed with parts that could be recycled. The challenge at the beginning was to stuff as much stuff as they could into a plastic bag and a wire cart. The most plentiful item was seat belts and that is why two outfits featured them and Leanne's used them.

Leanne WON! YAY!

I agree with the judges, but Stella got an easy ride to the next challenge. OMG DVF next week. I love the American Express commercial they've been showing recently where she uses inspiration from a forest grove. Didn't the cutouts on the inside of the elbows of the dress she wears in the commercial look like (ARGHH! Can't remember her name! From New York - family on Long Island) one of the dresses that was shown during the PR Bryant Park show last season? Can't wait to see next week's challenge.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast