+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

"she looks like a woman who didn't have a mirror" Heidi burns Blayne! Oooh!

They even chastise Leanne for "allowing" Blayne's designs which are clearly for a 15 year old student.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Premium Member

Who got the auf?

Somehow they kicked Kelli to the curb and not Blayne for his "Delias" inspired number.

Complete crap.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Premium Member

Ugh I saw the pics on Bravo, I thought Kenley/Keith's was totally ugly, they should have aufed the pair of them. Yikes

Blayne so should have been the one to go...his outfit totally didn't fit the task at hand. I didn't particularly like Kelly's either, but seriously, Blayne's was just so not good. I think they just kept Blayne around for next week's challenge with the drag queen outfits...he might excel at that one with his "out there" designs.

This was not a good epi, most of the outfits made no sense for the requirement. None of those outfits looked like anything Brooke would wear, really, Keith's skirt was cute, but I feel that the material used to make the top half is on the matronly side. He of course thinks he's going to win the whole show, and he'll most likely be gone next week. I don't know what it is, but I don't like him at all.

Korto is starting to strike me as sort of one note, she seems to only want to design African/Ethnic/West Indian flowy loud colored garments. There was no way Brooke could have worn that jacket and not been laughed off the set. Joe reveals himself to be a jerk in all kinds of ways, in his facial expressions particularly...

Terri put out another good one, but probably didn't consider Brooke in the outfit, and that hurt her, I think. But girl's got the gift. Suede for all his third person talking really fell to pieces and just is too old to panic and be as whiney as he apparently is.

Jerrel is a decent designer, but hes not great, I don't think he's going to make final three. Same goes for Daniel, Keith, Leanne, Joe, Stella and Suede.

I think the final three will be Terri, Kenley (who's so bratty it hurts), and someone who probably doesn't deserve it....

Ugh, I've been to Bravo and 3 other sites...who won??
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3165159;
    Ugh, I've been to Bravo and 3 other sites...who won??
    Keith and Kenley won, with Keith's design.

Thanks!

I can't follow those "viewing parties" on those other sites (ahem), everyone's so busy being witty over there, nobody bothers to mention what's going on.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

I can't believe that ugly mess won, blech, sorry but it sucked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast